Camp Half-Blood: An Advanced Role-Play discussion

Cabins Role-Play > Hades' Cabin

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barry (new)

Barry Black | 76 comments Mod
Hades' Cabin (#13) is a windowless cabin made of solid obsidian, with heavy columns and torches that burn green like Greek fire twenty-four hours a day and has a skull over the door.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments Lilliana walks into the cabin and falls onto her bed. She flipped the switch that was on her bow and it formed back into her black Rose necklace. She did the same with her arrows, though they turned into clips for her hair. She strapped on the necklace around her neck, then pinned her bangs back with her clips.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Evander notched his bow and let an arrow fly. Somehow it was caught by the wind and blew astray, crashing right into the cracked open doorway. How had that even happened? Probably another one of Apollo's little tricks. He ran his hand threw his hair and sighed, "Not again!"

Quickly, he jogged over, slowing as he approached the cabin. To be honest, it gave him the chills.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments Liliana dodged the arrow that had nearly hit her arm. Instead it hit the wall next to her bed. She sighed. 'Now even the people at the camp are trying to kill me? Great.' She thought to herself. She plucked the arrow from the wall and examined it

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

He climbed the obsidian steps and edged toward the door. Evander poked his head inside. Somehow the air seemed to be different, but he couldn't pin point exactly how or why.

"Hello?" he called out, questioning whether it was safe or not to enter. He never really interacted with the Hades kids and didn't know what they were like. For example, if an arrow was shot into the Ares Cabin, war would break out. He smirked at the thought.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments Lilliana looked towards the door and saw a guy peeking through. She wondered if it was his arrow that he had shot. "Hello." She called back waving his arrow

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 02, 2014 05:35PM) (new)

Taking a deep breath, he opened the door wider and stepped in. He shrugged and said to the girl, "Um, yeah. Sorry about that." He tipped his head toward the arrow. Smiling to himself, he joked, "I think Apollo has it out for me or something."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments Lilliana smiled. "Funny." She said. She handed him his arrow.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks" he muttered. Instinctively, he held out his free hand. "I'm Evander Kerrigan and I was most definitely not trying to kill you. I just stink at archery." It was then that he realized that this girl probably wanted him to leave her alone. He bit his lip and awkwardly turned to leave.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments "Leaving so soon?" She asked. She normally didn't hang around people, but she was bored. She hadn't had anything to do and she herself had just finished her daily training of archery. "I'm Lillian. But do call me Lilly."

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 02, 2014 05:55PM) (new)

Evander twisted back to face her. "You don't want me around...Lilly," he added. "Not even the Ares kids hang around me." He scratched the back of his neck with the arrow head and frowned, hand pulling out his pocket knife from his jeans. Habitually, he twirled it between his fingers like he did when his ADHD kicked in.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments "Why not? Don't you know it's bad to stay away from people." She said more to herself than to him. She knew needed to get out more. Or atleast talk to more people

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I dunno really. I just drive people away, I guess," he said bitterly. The knife slipped out of his hand and clattered to the floor. "I've never been good at this 'social interaction'" He bent over and picked it up, muttering a curse under his breath.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments "Well neither have I. In fact you're the first person I've talked to here....for the two years I've been here." She said realizing how long that sounded

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

His eyebrows rose slightly, although it wasn't that surprising. He refused to talk to anyone his first few months too. "Well, I hope it wasn't a waste of your breath," Evander replied, gripping he arrow so hard it almost broke.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments "It's fine. Seriously. Plus any tighter on that lovely arrow and you'll break it. I would hate to see such a good arrow become broken." She said and shrugged.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Surprised, he looked down at it. "Oh," was all he could say. What could he say? Often his strength got the best of him. The sun was sinking overhead and he looked outside. "It's almost time for dinner," he said absent mindedly. "You coming?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments Lilly shrugged. "I guess I should. I haven't been to dinner in a while." She frowned and headed towards the door, only to stop and wait for him to exit.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Evander stepped out, breathing in the fresh evening air. He was back in his element, the outdoors. From far off, he heard the Ares cabin yelling as they proceeded to the Dining Pavillion. A bit of him wished he was there too fooling about, but he remembered that he didn't care for anything to do with Ares, even himself sometimes. It's not like his father had ever done anything for him anyways.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments Lilly walked out of her cabin and shut the door behind her. "Let's go then?" She asked

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He turned, surprised that she still had an interest in talking to him. No one ever tolerated him for more than 5 minutes. Evander simply nodded, shrugging his left shoulder.

((To the dining pavilion?))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Probably you, since I posted last :D ))