Camp Half-Blood: An Advanced Role-Play discussion

Camp Role-Play > The Dining Pavilion

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barry (new)

Barry Black | 76 comments Mod
The Dining Pavilion is an area of Camp Half-Blood where the demigods, satyrs, and camp directors eat their meals. The pavilion is framed in Greek columns on a hill that overlooks the sea. There are no walls or roof that cover the mess hall. Torches blaze from the columns and a central fire burning inside a bronze brazier the size of a bathtub. Each table has a white cloth with purple trim. Most of the campers, LOVE it here; with good reason.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Wren is standing near the brazier, warming her ever freezing hands. She spots the Hades girl enter and can't help but wrinkle her nose a bit. She never did get along with those kids. "Hi," she said anyway. One has to keep up appearances, even with those they dislike.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments Lilliana nods at the girl. 'Say hi Lilliana...be nice and get to know people...' She told herself. "Hello." She said sincerely.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Evander followed, getting some food. He seriously considered 'forgetting' to give an offering to the gods, but thought better of it. In went his least favorite, the baked beans. Bad, bad beans. He stood by the fire, buying time before he had to sit at the Ares table.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Wren," Wren said, extending her hand for the other girl to shake. "And you are?" she asked. She played the game she often did in her head, trying to guess what peoples names were before they told her. This girl would have a flower name, she decided.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments Lilliana sighed staring at the girls hand. 'Now shake the hand.' She urged herself. She shook awkwardly. "Lilliana. Nice to meet you."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Wren quickly brought her hand back after the shake, slipping it into the pocket of her jeans. 'Wash it later' she reminded herself. "And your friend," she asked, gesturing towards the quiet boy who she guessed was an Apollo.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Wren nodded as she served herself food, tossing the high calorie cup cake into the brazier. "Nice meeting you, Lilliana," she said as she shook back her hair and headed towards the Aphrodite table.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 02, 2014 07:30PM) (new)

Evander vaguely felt that he was being watched and he shifted uncomfortably. Finally he turned and called out quietly, "Ares actually."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments Lilliana nodded and grabbed an apple and a banana and tossed the banana.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Wren looked back on the boy. She hadn't said she thought he was Apollo. Had he read her mind? "Evander, dear, it's nice to meet you to," she said as she shook his hand.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments Lilliana walked to her table and just ate the apple, though didn't sit.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 03, 2014 06:39PM) (new)

((But bananas are good! Sorry, whovian humour! : ) This is my last post for the night))

He shrugged. He could tell that she was wondering who his parent was. Everyone thought he was Apollo since he was always trying to get better at his archery skills, so he felt he should clarify. Finally, he went to sit at the far end of his table. He couldn't help but smile as his siblings joked and jostled each other. Sometimes it was nice to relax for a while.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments Lilliana hadn't been at her table in a long while. She felt like she didn't belong.
((Ok!))

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 03, 2014 07:02PM) (new)

Suddenly the guy sitting to the right of him turned, bumping Evander- and his plate- onto the ground. Evander mumbled to himself and dusted his cargo pants off. A thread of anger began to bubble down somewhere deep, something he had trouble controlling. Not wanting to repeat his past, he stormed off towards the climbing wall to cool off.

((I'm going to the climbing wall now))

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments ((I think we can be in more than one place! Could I join?))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah sure, lemme just edit my post so that you're not in the forest!))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Wren grabbed a piece of fruit and ate with the other Aphrodites before heading off. Conversation wasn't terribly interesting.