Clean Romances discussion

Her Best Match (The Best Girls, #1)
This topic is about Her Best Match
Author Promotions & Excerpts > 45 isn't too old for ROMANCE!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tamie (new) - added it

Tamie Dearen (tamied) | 35 comments Now through Valentines Day, you can get the updated version of Her Best Match by Tamie Dearen at Smashwords for only 99 cents.
Use coupon code: PN57Z
Get your copy here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...
Read an excerpt: http://tamiedearen.weebly.com/her-bes...

PG-RATED FUN!!

Anne Best was bored with her life in Texas. But when this feisty forty-five year old starts a new life in the Big Apple working for Gherring Inc., she stumbles into more adventure than she bargained for.
Billionaire Steven Gherring always makes the Most Eligible Bachelors list, but he’s given up looking for love.

Gherring’s grandmother, known to everyone as Gram, is on a not-so-secret campaign to find a wife for her grandson.
When veteran matchmaker, Anne Best, joins forces with Gram to find a match for Gherring, passions rise along with hemlines.

Will they find a match for Gherring?
And will Anne take a chance on love?

Filled with lovable characters, plenty of romance and frequent plots twists, Her Best Match will have you tingling with anticipation and laughing out loud.

***THE CHARACTERS COME TO LIFE IN THIS FUN, BUT REFRESHINGLY CLEAN GEM OF A ROMANCE STORY***

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Deckert | 18 comments Certainly not too old! It's great to see romantic stories about all ages.

Melody | 8 comments I am reading this right now, and it's utterly delightful!

message 4: by Summer (new)

Summer (summerleeauthor) | 52 comments Looks exciting.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure glad others feel that way...and 45 is young when compared to my characters!

message 6: by Tamie (new) - added it

Tamie Dearen (tamied) | 35 comments Gary wrote: "Sure glad others feel that way...and 45 is young when compared to my characters!"
LOL! I'm glad to know it. I'm going to give your books a read, Gary. 45 is young compared to me! Ha, ha!

message 7: by Kim (last edited Feb 15, 2014 04:49AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim | 63 comments I read it and loved it. It was very, very, clean and the heroine had great values that she obediently adhered to. Yet the heroine was portrayed natural and realistic. Despite her strict obedience to her values and avoiding putting herself in situations of temptation, I like that the heroine is portrayed as not being blind to the steamy hot men courting her and has healthy feelings and desires. She just chooses not to act on them beyond embracing and kissing unless it is to a man she is married too. So yet despite it being very clean, my heart was palpitating and I was giggling like a young teenage girl at a boy band concert at the sigh worthy romance and the attractive on the inside/outside possible heroes in this novel. I read the prequel #0.5 and am in the middle of the sequel #2 now.

message 8: by Tamie (new) - added it

Tamie Dearen (tamied) | 35 comments Currently, you can get a FREE e-copy of HER BEST MATCH by subscribing for news updates on the website.
http://tamiedearen.weebly.com/subscri...