Fairy Tale Story (RP) discussion

Village > Inn

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments You look around and call for the inn keeper. "Help me..." You whisper. "What's the matter, kid?" The innkeeper asks before glancing down. "Do you have the money?" He asks. "Do you have the room?" You ask in reply. He scowled at first, but seeing that your companion was in a dire situation with no one to help her, he showed you to the room.

message 2: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Lynx strolled into the Inn. "Good day, sir! I'd like to request a room for my lady friend here."

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Sorry!))

Elizabeth looked at Lynx and smiled softly. She turned her attention to the inn keeper, patiently waiting his reply.

message 4: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Sorrier!!))

"A room for just your lady friend, or for you as well?" The innkeeper's eyes gleamed in the darkness.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Elizabeth felt a faint blush warm her cheeks but she wasn't sure why. She looked over at Lynx. "Do you have somewhere you need to return to?" She asked him.

message 6: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Lynx felt his face burning. "As a matter of fact, I don't.

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "I see." Elizabeth said and her blush deepened. "Would you mind much if I asked for you to stay with me? Just for one night?" She asked nearly inaudibly.

message 8: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Um.... Not in the s-s-same bed, right?" Lynx stammered.

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Elizabeth blushed scarlet. "No of course not." She said and looked away.

message 10: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Then I wouldn't mind at all.... " Lynx trailed off.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Elizabeth nodded. "Thank you." She whispered, still not looking at him.

message 12: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "You got a room with two beds?" Lynx asked the Innkeeper.

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Elizabeth turned her attention to the innkeeper and waited for his reply.

message 14: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Haha, are you sure that's what you want? I've got a couples' suite 50% off!" The innkeeper winked.

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Elizabeth blushed again. "One room with two beds." She said, putting strain on the word two.

message 16: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Alright~ If you insist." He tossed them a room key. "Enjoy."

Lynx looked at the key and back at the guy. "You better not be joking with us."

"No, no, just check the room out. No refunds!" The innkeeper smirked.

Lynx glanced at the key again. "Shall we go?"

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Elizabeth nodded. "Let's go." She said softly. "What way?" She asked, trying to ignore the smirk on the innkeepers face.

message 18: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Turn here, then here again and you're here." Lynx opened the door and froze. "That damned innkeeper. He did give us a couple's suite after all!!! I'm gonna kill him!" Lynx said making fists in the air.

message 19: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories ((Hehehe gotta love innkeepers))

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Elizabeth walked behind Lynx. "Not to sound like I'm getting rid of you, but if you would prefer not to stay, I understand perfectly if you do leave." she told him and walked into the room silently.

message 21: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((XD He ships themmm))

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Hahaha XD I don't think he's the only one! :P ))

message 23: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((What can I say? If you wanted to be the innkeeper and prevent all this from happenin' you coulda been the innkeeper. I only keep taking up these random parts cuz yu guyz dont wanna :P))

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Hahaha. I would probably ended up doing the same thing anyway. XD))

message 25: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Shall we sort our sleeping arrangements as-is, or should we bug the guy til he gives us a new room?))

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((I think we should sort it as it is. Could be more interesting that way. ^.^))

message 27: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Indeed. >:D Can you post first?))

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Uh sure... Did you see my last post? :) ))

message 29: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Sorry! I didn't see it at all!))

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Want me to post it again? :D))

message 31: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "No, no... I can deal with it." Lynx said, manning up to the challenge. "You can take the bed. I'll take..." After looking through their room, he grinned. "The bathtub."

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Elizabeth raised her eyebrows at him. "Really?" She asked Lynx with a smile. "The bathtub?" she walked over to the bed and sat down on it.

message 33: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "You bet." His eyes sparkled. "If I just get a pillow and like, two blankets, I should be okay. Don't get any ideas about turning on the faucet or anything while I'm sleeping in there!"

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Elizabeth couldn't but smile at that. "I make no promises." she said simply as she sat up straight, her posture still formal and stiff.

message 35: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Lynx shuttered at the thought of him floating away in a bath tub. "You better not..." he muttered.

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "I won't." Elizabeth said softly. "It would be mean. Especially since you gave up the bed." She gave him a small smile.

message 37: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "That was just me being a gentleman." Lynx bowed eloquently.

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "And if you weren't being a gentleman, would you still have given up the bed?" Elizabeth asked curiously.

message 39: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Of course not! If I weren't a gentleman, I'd make you sleep in the bathtub, then pour water on you."

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Elizabeth smiled a little wider. "So why are you a gentleman then? I'm sure it can't be much fun."

message 41: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Of course it is. I mean, were I not, I probably wouldn't have met you the way I did." He grinned.

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "So meeting me was a good thing?" Elizabeth asked him started to relax a bit.

message 43: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Well, duh. I thought that much was obvious!" Lynx smiled wider.

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Elizabeth shrugged. "Not to me." she admitted softly and smiled at him .

message 45: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "It was awesome that I got to meet such a lovely lady." Lynx replied laughing a bit.

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Elizabeth blushed. "I'm honoured to meet such a courteous gentleman." She said lightly. "Even though he would willingly drench me." she teased.

message 47: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Lynx laughed. "I doubt anyone would pass up the chance to drench a lady such as yourself."

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Elizabeth raised her eyebrows at Lynx. "What do you mean by that?" she asked him.

message 49: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Oh... Nothing." Lynx grinned mischieviously.

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Tell me!" Elizabeth pleaded and gave him puppy dog eyes along with a pout. "Please."

« previous 1