Camp Half-Blood: An Advanced Role-Play discussion

General > Welcome: Let's Get Started

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barry (new)

Barry Black | 76 comments Mod
Hey All! So basically I made this group because all the other groups are so over crowded; and I HATE that. So it won't be a lot different, however, it won't be as crowded and those who would like a fresh start are welcome! My name is Barry Allen (coincidentally)but due to my obsession, you can call me Flash. That works as well. Please introduce yourself below, and I hope we all have a blast. Invite your ACTIVE friends!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! This is awesome. The other groups are super crowded. :/ anyways so what we just create a character then a mod approves it?

message 3: by Barry (new)

Thanks for joining and please invite your friends! I will be posting a character format shortly and you will then be free to make a character!

Spencer {Lee/Simon/Mad Hatter} (SpencerLeeFletcher) | 19 comments Awesome introduction Mr. D! Hi, I'm spencer! And I am already a camp half blood character in another group, but can I maybe pick another?

message 5: by Barry (new)

Of course! I love originality and fully encourage a new group that is different than all others! This will be an experience for all of us! I can't wait.

Spencer {Lee/Simon/Mad Hatter} (SpencerLeeFletcher) | 19 comments Cool, I don't really know who I want to be who should I be do you think?

message 7: by Barry (new)

Really anyone! I want this to be a fun group where role players are allowed to express their creativity!

Spencer {Lee/Simon/Mad Hatter} (SpencerLeeFletcher) | 19 comments Ok, I'll think about it.....

message 9: by Allie (new)

Allie Smoak | 4 comments Yay! Can't wait! :D :D :D

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I'm Kirsty! I was in another CHB RP group, but it had 1,000s of members and there was way too many people and RPs going on! Glad to be in a smaller group this time. This is gonna be great. :)

message 11: by Julia (new)

Julia Glad to have you join! XD

message 12: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) Hi everyone!! This s awesome!!!

message 13: by Megane (new)

Megane Heyy everyone. I just found this group. It's my first rp group (well actually I'm in a harry potter one but it's so crowded that I don't even know where to begin!) so I just create a character?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah!

message 15: by Julia (new)

Julia Yep, just go ahead to the Character folder, and follow the format! I'm sure Barry or I will be able to approve you in no time! XD