Hunger Games Roleplay discussion

District Nine > Treehouse

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by mels (last edited Apr 29, 2014 06:53PM) (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) ((Where Rudy and Adella LIVE. Aster used to come her all the time.))

message 2: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) Rudy sat on the edge of a branch, looking down into the field below.

message 3: by CJ (new)

CJ | 993 comments ((AW! I may cry!))

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Adella was one branch higher, swinging her legs. She was lost in thought. She was rooting for Aster to win the games. If Aster died she didn't know how her brother would take it...

message 5: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) He started down at one flower in particular. A clump of Aster flowers grew nearby their tree.

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "You alright?" She asked him, climbing down to his branch and sitting beside him.

message 7: by CJ (new)

CJ | 993 comments ((Officially crying. Why am I crying?!?!?))

message 8: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "Fine," he replied, not looking up.

((Aw, me too CJ! *hugs* And I didn't even rp their romance... So why am I so sad their broken up?))

message 9: by CJ (new)

CJ | 993 comments ((You should make a topic for alternate outcomes. :'( ))

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((can I get a bit of the background here? Is it mentioned in the rp somewhere and I'll go read it?))

"She has a chance you know." Adella told him, " She;s strong and smart and fast. I bet she's as good as any of the Careers."

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) CJ wrote: "((You should make a topic for alternate outcomes. :'( ))"

((YES!))

message 12: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "She's not going to win. She doesn't want to. She'll make a statement," he sighed. "She isn't coming back."

((Well... It started in District 9, then the train, then the room.))

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((I'll go look at it then.))

She frowned a bit, not 100% sure if she believed that. "I don't think she just won't try though. "

message 14: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "She'll try. But she won't try to win." That was his Aster. Her heart would want to come back, but she wouldn't.

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Kind of skimmed it but I kinda want her to win. I want Lexi to win the most but Aster is second on my list. Then Logan))

"You don't know that." she said, honestly a bit mad at her brother for what he was saying. "She'll try for you. She can win."

message 16: by CJ (new)

CJ | 993 comments ((Aster isn't going to win. I love her, but she won't. She sees right through their Games.))

message 17: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "She can," he cracked a small smile. "But she won't. She hates the Games, and she won't want to win them."

((I want her to win, too :( I'm going to cry when she dies. But she won't win, unless by some miracle, the generator lets her, which is next to impossible... :'())

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((you never know, In the group I was in a person who had no allies. Wasn't a Career had her name in the max number of times and still made it to the top 3 or 4))

"Not even for you?" She raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms. She hoped that her friend tried. Made it back. Otherwise....

message 19: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "No. Not even for me. That's not like her. She wouldn't be that selfish." He put his head in his hands.

((But... I have this really amazing death planned for her. I'm still going to cry, though. A lot.))

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((I hope the generator likes Lexi! first though we can kill off all the inactive people who never post before going the generator. ))

Adella didn't answer her brother. She knew he was right but didn't want to believe it. Wanted to believe that she would try her best to come back to D9. Would win the games.

message 21: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) He looked up, trying his regular grin. "So, want to go steal something?"

((Yep :)))

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Oh idea! If we do a second games what if Adella and Rudy were both chosen? O.o))

She smiled a tiny bit, not her normal smile but was trying. "sounds like a plan." She said, it might take their minds off this for awhile anyway.

message 23: by CJ (new)

CJ | 993 comments ((Oh, goodness. Ever would have her work cut out for her, wouldn't she?))

message 24: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "Alright. I'm thinking something pretty big, this time." He lounged on the branch.

((Oh, gosh... That would be tragic! And poor Ever... They'd drive her insane XD))

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((We should do it!))

Adella raised an eyebrow at her brother. "What do you have in mind?" She asked, definitely curious now.

message 26: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "We're gonna steal a tv." He said, grinning slightly. "From the mayor's house."

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Her eyes widened a bit. that was big. Bigger than a lot of the stuff they normally did. "Do you have a plan?" she asked.

message 28: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "Nah," he shrugged. "Just gonna wing it. I want one of those fancy cordless ones."

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She frowned a bit then. "Rudy. You can't seriously be thinking of going in with no plan at all...." She shook her head. "We need to have at least some ideas before we head into the mayor's house."

message 30: by CJ (new)

CJ | 993 comments ((I, however, can see the boy with a crush on our very own Aster Greengrass doing just that.))

message 31: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "Dell, when has one of our plans ever actually worked? We plan, we get there, and then everything goes insane. This time, let's not plan."

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) '"That doesn't always happen. They do work sometimes. And I say this is definitely one of the times when we need a plan!"

message 33: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "But I've got an itch! I need to steal something. Now."

message 34: by CJ (new)

CJ | 993 comments ((Let him! Let him!))

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Well something smaller for now. We can plan out the TV. Something now that's smaller and doesn't require planning. I'm all for it."

message 36: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "No. The parade's tonight. I'm getting the tv."

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) she sighed. Her brother could be hard headed sometimes. "Rudy. I just think this is a job that does require planning. We can see the parade from the square anyway."

message 38: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "But I don't want to go to the square."

message 39: by CJ (new)

CJ | 993 comments ((Oh, yes you do, Sonny! Even if the times are wrong, we will storm your district!))

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "I promise we'll go after the TV sometime soon. But we need a plan first. Please go to the square this time at least?"

message 41: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "But..." He sighed. He did want to see the parade... And there wasn't really time... "Fine. But only because there'll be plenty of people to pickpocket."

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She grinned, glad that she'd convinced him for now. We'll have the TV soon enough. Want to head on to the square now? See what we can get from whoever's already there?"

message 43: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) He shrugged. "Fine," he dropped to the ground, doing a weird flip thing.

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Showoff!" She called down to him before coming down herself.

message 45: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) He laughed, and did a bow, taking off in the direction of the square.

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She rolled her eyes, running off after her brother, glad that he was seeming a bit more like himself.

message 47: by CJ (new)

CJ | 993 comments ((POST. IN. D9. Felix. Wants. To. Shout.))