WE ARE FANGIRLS! (And Fanboys) discussion

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) I have a crush, He knows I like him and I know he likes me, its going pretty good!!!!!!!!!!!

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} They are going to get married and have babiez! :D

message 3: by ⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (last edited Feb 17, 2014 07:14AM) (new)

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) Julia *Stormfeather* {We're all stories, in the end} wrote: "They are going to get married and have babiez! :D"

:|

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) For me, I fell in love because he was funny, and he's cute, :) I smile just thinking about him!

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 73 comments I have one crush. He just goes to my church, and I can't tell if he likes me or not.

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) That's where I met my crush!!!!!!

message 7: by Reily (new)

Reily (percabethlvrknowsall) | 19 comments There's this guy I like, who I asked out a while back, and he said he had a gf, but then he broke up with her, and I want to ask him out again, but I'm scared

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) Just do it!!! If you really want to be with him there is nothing stopping you since he broke up!

message 9: by Reily (new)

Reily (percabethlvrknowsall) | 19 comments Renna(Hopesong) ~Allons-y!~ Stop talking, Anderson. You're lowering the IQ of the entire street(Sherlock)~ wrote: "Just do it!!! If you really want to be with him there is nothing stopping you since he broke up!"

Yeah but I'm just scared of getting rejected, again

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) Just try!! Just get a conversation going then once you've been talking for a little bit, just say "Can I ask you a question?" then continue!!

message 11: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments Can I just say something crazy? Will you marry me?

message 12: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments BTW, that last comment was for the asking a question thing to the guy.

message 13: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments Unless there was another girl (or guy) that was with you at the movies and stood in front of the door when he looked back, then I think he likes you. 'Course I also read people totally wrong, but that's what I think.

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) Just say hi when you see him. And then if he asks how you are then reply and keep conversations going. Then he might start to like you :) (I did that with mine)

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) Well just start a conversation. It'll help strengthen the friendship

message 16: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments As long as he doesn't hate you, then there is still hope. Even if he did hate you though, depending on what it was about, it would go away after awhile, so there is always hope.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1 comments AHHHH!!!! There is this guy that is reeeaaalllly cute! He goes to my school and yes....I like him.

message 18: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments Ugh, boy drama. Is it just me that finds a cute guy and tells him to wait a few years, then breaks up because he kept wanting to get closer when I still wanted space? Does that happen to anyone else?

@Polinaluke-Can you keep a conversation going? And the smiling when he told you the score, it may have been because his team was winning or the fact that you were trying to pay attention to the game. Not many girls would do that.

@Midnight Rose-Can you keep a conversation going with him?

@Both-'Yall got it bad!

message 19: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments Well then just start off as friends. I've seen many of relationships where people would start off as best friends and then later become boyfriend and girlfriend.

message 20: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments You now like someone else? What about the other guy?

message 21: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments Well, good luck then sweetheart. Mine still hasn't accepted my mental friend request that I sent two years ago. I wonder if I get long distance thinking....