In the Hand of a Butler discussion

London > Dress Shop

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) (( Ok so should I start? ))

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Damon sighs as he opens the door for her and watches her go in.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She looks over her shoulder at him as she touched the hand of the door. "Damon, aren't you coming."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Yes, my lady" he nodded and trailed behind her. He smirked at the more immodest dresses.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She walks to the owner and talks calmly. "I want a formal dress for my up coming ball." She says putting a sketch of the dress that she wanted. (The one in her appearance)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded and touched a very immodest dress with a devious smirk, his hair sheilding his eyes.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Of course miss." The owners sickeningly sweet voice hit her ears. "And when is this ball?"

"This Saturday." She says

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He silently chuckled as he imagined it on her, but then his eyes widened. He put his hand on his forehead, You pervert...

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "I saw that Damon." She says as she passes him to look at other dresses.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blushed and sighed as he looked away. What exactly did she see.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) that look of imagining is something I have become familiar with. she let's her hand drift over the cloth of the other dresses.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He continued to shield his eyes with his hair as he looked over the rest of the clothes, pinching the bridge of his nose as he kept imagining it.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Myra finds a dress and pulls it out for her to see all of it. It was slightly improper but still held most morals of other. She quite liked it. "What do you think Damon?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Damon glanced over, his hair shielding his eyes, "Erm..." he mumbled. It was amazing and it would fit her perfectly, "I-It's nice" he whispered.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She nods and walks over to place it onto his arms before searching for one more.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He looks down at the somewhat immodest dress, his eyes scanning every curve, It needs more cleavege and more curves and more, damn it... he sighed.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She pulls out a bit more sinful dress than the first and showed Damon.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Damon immediately turned around and blushed brightly at what had popped into his head, he breathed and turned back around.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) And I am getting this. she walks to the counterwith one of the two dresses, "I will buy these two now and buy the ordered dress when i come to pick it up,"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He furrowed his eyebrows, ordered dress? Whats the ordered dress? If its any more sinful than the last one he wouldn't be able to hold control anymore.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Of course miss." He racked up the price and she paid with the money she had on her person, which was quite a bit. "Thank you for you business."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He opened the door for her and kept his eyes shielded in hair so she couldn't see the yellow they had become. He was furrowing his eyebrows, what did she order, he had to know.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "No going back there until i do." she orders in a obey me without fail voice.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nods lightly,GOD DAMN IT!

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Good." she says as she climbs into the carriage

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He didn't dare what she had gotten. His mind went back to the very very very sinful dress he'd seen in the beginning, his face blank as he imagined her in it.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She Thought about where to go and a light went on in her head. "Next off is the market."

(night)

message 30: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Feb 12, 2014 08:21PM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded and instructed the man who was working the carriage. His eyes glowed yellow as he thought about the fantasy, they glwed faintly from behind his hair.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "What are you thinking?" She questions.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinked and he didn't answer, his breathing hitched a little as he looked down, his fantasy interrupted as his eyes went back to blue.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Myra looks at him curiously.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He swallowed and clears his mind, glancing up, "At this moment I'm thinking of tea pots" he nodded.

(( the manor? ))

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) (( Wait no market ))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) (Yeah market)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "How odd." She says as the carriage starts to move.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He tenses as the carriage stops and he gets out, helping her out and opening the door to the shop for her.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Myra steps out of the carriage and into the shop. "Is my order ready?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinked, not knowing because he didn't even know what the order was.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Why yes we do." the owner says as he went to get it. He came back and handed her a box. "here you are miss."

"thank you," she says and hands him the money

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinks lightly, opening the carriage door for her.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) she gets in and sits with her box on her lap.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He tilted his head to the side, his eyes gleaming with curiosity.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "No you can't peek." she says as she carriage starts to move.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He sighed and looked away. His eyes shielded by his hair.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Myra looks out the carriage window as they moved.