Warriors: A New Beginning (Advanced) discussion

Characters > Request Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat/Medicine Cat Apprentice

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Feb 12, 2014 06:20PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 20 comments You MUST ask for a special rank!

Clan:

Ranks that are open/closed:

ThunderClan
Leader - CLOSED
Deputy - CLOSED
Medicine Cat - OPEN
Medicine Cat Apprentice - OPEN

ShadowClan
Leader - CLOSED
Deputy - OPEN
Medicine Cat - OPEN

WindClan
Leader - OPEN
Deputy - OPEN
Medicine Cat - OPEN

RiverClan
Leader - OPEN
Deputy - OPEN
Medicine Cat - OPEN

message 2: by Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me}, The Super Awesome Mod of the North! (new)

Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me} | 20 comments Clan:ThunderClan
Hehe. xP

message 3: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 20 comments You've just approved your self. XD

message 4: by Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me}, The Super Awesome Mod of the North! (new)

Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me} | 20 comments This.Will.Be.The.Best.Group.Ever!

message 5: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 20 comments Yup!
Here's a REALLY weird thing: I can control Advanced groups more than Unadvanced... O_o

message 6: by Barry (new)

Barry Black Thunderclan Deputy? I'm really active and maintain detailed posts. I'd love to have a leadership position in one of the clans.

message 7: by Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me}, The Super Awesome Mod of the North! (new)

Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me} | 20 comments I thinks its easier, because its more organized than Unadvanced. The members are considered more active, I guess.

message 8: by Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me}, The Super Awesome Mod of the North! (new)

Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me} | 20 comments Sure, Barry. Go ahead.

message 9: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 20 comments Clan: ShadowClan

Approved! XD I just approved myself.

message 10: by Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me}, The Super Awesome Mod of the North! (new)

Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me} | 20 comments I love my new group. I think..I'm dying. *Dying gasp of happiness*