WE ARE FANGIRLS! (And Fanboys) discussion

Artists (NOT BANDS) > Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Eoraor | 309 comments Mod

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan | 17 comments I can't even describe it.....When I saw Wrecking Ball....She's changed.....And not in a good way...

message 3: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} I liked Miley now I don't she went all gaga on me D:

message 5: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Julia *Stormfeather* {We're all stories, in the end} wrote: "I liked Miley now I don't she went all gaga on me D:"

Same here.
I FEEL YOU, BRO

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} I know! That gross! And she was naked *gross face* And sry gtg to bed. BE ON LATER!!!

message 7: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

I feel bad for the sledgehammer.....

message 8: by Reann (new)

Reann I don't like her very much either and that video was... Explicit but it symbolized the pain she went through.

message 9: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Reann wrote: "I don't like her very much either and that video was... Explicit but it symbolized the pain she went through."

Symbolized the pain? That she's a-dare I say it- whore?!

message 10: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Wrecking Ball isn't a bad song. Miley Cyrus is just b****.

message 11: by Reann (new)

Reann Whore yeah sort of but she through some down grating shit to get where she is today. The wrecking ball showed that she was hurt but she got on top of that (literally if you know what I mean...) and the sledge hammer showed that she wasn't gonna take shit from anybody that tried to bring her down and they could kiss her ass. Or something like that. You have to think of the whole thing (the video and the lyrics) in a philosophical way.

message 12: by Reann (new)

Reann I know I'm not saying you're wrong, she has changed and not for the better but Wrecking Ball is one of her deeper songs.

message 13: by Reann (new)

Reann Haha!

But yeah. Most songs now days are dumb. They have no meaning, literally. Most if Miley's other songs are exactly like that. And I don't really understand why everyone gangs up on her. Like Pink and Rihanna have done some pretty weird shit in their time.

message 14: by Reann (new)

Reann I know I love Pink but some of her stuff was really disturbing too. Well disturbing...odd I guess.

message 15: by Reann (new)

Reann Hahaha we could just give them all of our celebrities like Lady Gaga and Nikki Minaj.

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} I know... She does and I think doesnt rly have any talent she is just famous

message 17: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland UTTTEERLY DISGUSTING WHAT SHE TURNED INTO

message 18: by arabella (new)

arabella | 17 comments I think she's okay. I remember when I obsessed over Hannah Montana...lol. I know right. Anyway I think I'm neutral with her. She's an artist just like Lady Gaga and Rihanna. They do some crazy stuff to. Miley's music is pretty good. I like that she took some of her experience and added some country-like music in with her new album Bangerz. I think that she just gets tired of being remembered always as Hannah Montana. She gets relentless over those haters and I mean she's gonna do what she wants to despite controversy. She wants to show everyone that you can't change her mind or goal in mind.