WE ARE FANGIRLS! (And Fanboys) discussion

Pokemon > Favorite Pokemon?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan | 17 comments Flygon and Eevee

message 2: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Eoraor | 309 comments Mod
Eevee, Charmander, Vulpix, Glaceon, I'm bad at making decisions.....

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan | 17 comments I love Glaceon!

message 4: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Larvitar is boss! Tyranitar kills all!

message 5: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Pupitar is its second evolution. Also, Ash cannot rein better than Red!

message 6: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

That would be boring if you don't have many cards.
-_-

message 7: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

I have like-

message 8: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

That 60 was traded.

And most of it was ice cream and a lamp. #RYANHIGA

message 9: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

YES! LET'S GO THERE NOW!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 21 comments CHARAZARD!!! also like jiggly puff. :) They're awesome.

message 11: by Enchanting (last edited Feb 16, 2014 12:19PM) (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) Pikachu or Eevee :)

message 12: by Janhavi♥herondale (last edited Feb 16, 2014 12:23PM) (new)

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 21 comments Hey does anybody remember Misty. I think that was her name. To me, the first season was the best. My opinion.

message 13: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) Yes I do remember her :)!And I totally agree with you :)!!!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 21 comments @Enchanting, thank you! Alot people disagreed with me when i asked them. Hahaha do remember Brock and how he would swoon when he saw any nurse joy. LOL.

message 15: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Janhavi wrote: "@Enchanting, thank you! Alot people disagreed with me when i asked them. Hahaha do remember Brock and how he would swoon when he saw any nurse joy. LOL."
Who would forget him and Officer Jenny?

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 21 comments HAHAH oh yeah. I loved Brock :)

message 17: by ⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (last edited Feb 20, 2014 07:12PM) (new)

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) Mine is Eevee, I fell in love with her the moment I laid eyes on her!!

message 18: by Cree (new)

Cree | 9 comments Blastoise!

message 19: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments Lucario, Chimchar, Piplup, and Charizard are my favorite.