WE ARE FANGIRLS! (And Fanboys) discussion

What Chu' Doing? > What Chu' Watching?

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 3: by Janhavi♥herondale (last edited Feb 16, 2014 11:59AM) (new)

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 21 comments This might sound very stereotypical but im watching hockey for the past 3 hours and CANADA JUST WON!!!!!

message 4: by Reann (new)

Reann Woo! CANADA!

message 5: by Reann (new)

Reann I'm watching Supernatural right now. Love this show so much!

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 73 comments Just finished Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End.

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) SHERLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} I just started watching Sherlock! IT IS SO GOOD!

message 9: by Cree (new)

Cree | 9 comments Started DEXTER again despite all the papers I have due this week! Senioritis!

message 10: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments Sabrina: The Teenage Witch. Yes, that's what I am watching right now. It was Merlin, but then I finished that.

message 11: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) I'm always watching Doctor Who, I might be addicted.

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} Yah if you watch Doctor Who you cant not be addicted. Im sorry Im...so sorry

message 13: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments There's just no getting out of that Fandom. Once you put a toe in, it's like a vacuum sucks you closer in towards the middle and it's impossible to break free. But nicer than that...maybe.

message 15: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 73 comments Soul Eater.

message 17: by amanda (new)

amanda (amanda_pedersen) | 2 comments the perks of being a wallflower for the 10th time!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Anita Reads (new)

Anita Reads | 14 comments I just started to watch Revenge. I really love it. So much drama.

I'm also watching a lot of Once Upon A Time, but I'm a little behind on that series. I've only just seen the first 4 or 5 episodes of season 3.

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 73 comments Black Butler.

message 20: by Reann (new)

Reann Wait there's a season 3 of OUAP?!? (Once Upon A Time.) How many seasons are there?!

message 21: by Anita Reads (new)

Anita Reads | 14 comments there's 3 as far as i know. Think there's 12 episodes or something in season 3.

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) It's split up, the next half is coming March 8 or 9 whatever day is Sunday, EEPPP!!!!!!!

message 23: by Reann (new)

Reann Oh that's soon! I have to get caught up!!

message 24: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments Renna(Hopesong) ~Allons-y!~ Stop talking, Anderson. You're lowering the IQ of the entire street(Sherlock)~ wrote: "It's split up, the next half is coming March 8 or 9 whatever day is Sunday, EEPPP!!!!!!!"

I know right! I can't wait!

I can finally say that I will be watching DOCTOR WHO! I'm starting with the classics so I will probably be a while...all right, a long while, before watching the latest stuff.

message 25: by Reann (new)

Reann Oh! I love that episode!

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) I don't like that episode, too creepy.

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) The ending is really sad, but I've only watched it once since I started.

message 28: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (birdwithabrain) My friends just persuaded me to start watching Teen Wolf. I can't afford to end up in another fandom, someone save me...

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 73 comments My family watched Oblivion for movie night.

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 73 comments Renna(Hopesong) ~Allons-y!~ Stop talking, Anderson. You're lowering the IQ of the entire street(Sherlock)~ wrote: "I don't like that episode, too creepy."

I agree. When my sister and I talk about Doctor Who at night in bed, we try to avoid talking about that episode. "Research recently published suggests that the soil from the Martian surface contains about 2% water by weight." Yes, well, I won't be surprised if when you send a team to live up there, there's a mysterious explosion or something.

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah_arbour) | 13 comments does anyone watch the walking dead? :D

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 73 comments I don't.

message 33: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments Sorry. I didn't look that good when I saw the commercials for it, and now I don't even know what channel it comes on.

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 73 comments The Prestige. That movie really makes you think.