The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

SPRING CHALLENGE 2014 > 10.3 - Do Not Collect $200

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristina Simon (last edited Feb 14, 2014 08:56PM) (new)

Kristina Simon (kristinasimon) | 10790 comments Mod
10.3 - Do Not Collect $200
Read a book with a page count that does NOT include the numbers 2 OR zero. NOTE: ebooks without print versions cannot be used for tasks requiring a specific number of pages. If you read an ebook or listen to an audiobook, use the page count for the mass market paperback if one exists. If there is no mass market paperback edition, use the paperback edition and if no paperback is available use the hardcover edition. Required: Include the page count when you post.

message 2: by Kristina Simon (new)

placeholder

message 3: by Kristina Simon (new)

placeholder

message 4: by Kristina Simon (new)

This is thread is now open!

message 5: by Delmy (new)

Delmy  (needfulreads) I am going to read --> The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (page: 197)

message 6: by Claire (new)

message 7: by Kristina Simon (new)

Both of those work.

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 4 comments is The Unwelcomed Child by V.C. Andrews ok? there are 373 pages in paperback

message 9: by Kristina Simon (new)

Lynn wrote: "is The Unwelcomed Child by V.C. Andrews ok? there are 373 pages in paperback"

If this is the edition you're referring to: The Unwelcomed Child then, yes, it works.

Make sure you use the add book/author button above the comment box to add a link to the proper edition when you post your competed task.

message 10: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 4 comments that's the one...it doesn't give me an option to add a book with my kindle so I'll have to use my computer I guess.