WE ARE FANGIRLS! (And Fanboys) discussion

What Chu' Doing? > What Chu' Reading?

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan | 17 comments I'm halfway through it.

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} Anything with more than 2 deaths and murders and mysterys and anything like that

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) Insurgent at the moment!!

message 5: by Reann (new)

Reann Right now I'm reading Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. It's ok so far.

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments Nevermore-James Patterson

message 7: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) Sherlock Holmes!

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 73 comments I'm rereading Dracula.

message 9: by Anita Reads (new)

Anita Reads | 14 comments I have a hard time deciding which books to read, So I'm currently reading 3 different books haha.

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) by George R.R. Martin about halfway The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1) by Rick Riordan and just found out it's a sequel to Percy Jackson, which I haven't read. Do you think I can read it without having read the other books (couldn't get a hold of them at the library since they were all lent out). And then I'm reading Strange Angels (Strange Angels, #1) by Lili St. Crow

message 10: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (captaintoastedwaffle) im reading The Truth About Forever by Sarah Desson

message 11: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments Anita wrote: "I have a hard time deciding which books to read, So I'm currently reading 3 different books haha.

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) by George R.R. Martin about halfway The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1) by Rick Riordan and just found..."

It may be alittle hard to understand some oftthe things that are going o, since they happened in the Percy Jackson series. I would say no. Sorry.

Serpent's Shadow-Rick Riordan

message 12: by Anita Reads (new)

Anita Reads | 14 comments Ok. Thanks. I'll see if I can get a hold of them.

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 73 comments I'm re-reading Divergent. Again.

message 14: by Reily (new)

Reily (percabethlvrknowsall) | 19 comments I'm reading The Book Thief

message 15: by Reann (new)

Reann Oh me too.
Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children
Plague
Paper Towns
And I'm gonna start The Fault in Our Stars (again.)

message 16: by Anita Reads (new)

Anita Reads | 14 comments Ok. Well so far I've only seen the movies, so that's how much I know about Percy Jackson, but I've been wanting to read them for a while, but at the moment I can't afford to buy them.

message 17: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (birdwithabrain) I'm struggling through The Lovely Bones. I thought I would enjoy it more than this. I mean, it's OK, but I expected better.

I plan to read A Storm Of Swords next.

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) I just finished "What's Left of Me" and now reading "House of Dark Shadows"

message 19: by Anita Reads (new)

Anita Reads | 14 comments Yeah it's like that a lot when books are turned into film. Never quite the same.

message 20: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments Anita wrote: "Yeah it's like that a lot when books are turned into film. Never quite the same."

Well, the directors of Hunger Games and Catching Fire tried to stay close to the books. So there are some movies that are close and others that are extremely far off **cough cough Percy Jackson cough cough**

мαι {❝яαɠɠє∂у мαи, ɠσσ∂иιɠнt❞} wrote: "Anita wrote: "Ok. Well so far I've only seen the movies, so that's how much I know about Percy Jackson, but I've been wanting to read them for a while, but at the moment I can't afford to buy them...."

Yes! They are so off. The other night I saw Sea of Monsters, and it was so far off from the book. I just wish CinemaSins(youtube user) had made a Everything Wrong With Sea of Monsters for the movie instead of the trailer. There were so many sins in just the trailer though. It was a really bad movie if you've read the books by the way.

message 21: by Anita Reads (new)

Anita Reads | 14 comments I'm always a little disappointed with how movies turns out, when I've read the book. I haven't read the hunger games, and I wasn't a big fan of the first movie (haven't seen the second one yet).

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) Now I am reading "house of Dark Shadows" it really good right now!!!

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} I JUST finished Divergent. That book was so good!! Minim reading Insurgent. Just started but it is so good already.

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 73 comments I just got done with Mockingjay.

message 25: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (birdwithabrain) Sarah wrote: "I just got done with Mockingjay."

What did you think of Mockingjay? I always thought it was really disappointing, as did most people I know, but I'm always interested to find people who liked it.

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 73 comments I liked it, but the way it ended felt weird, although it fit.

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 73 comments I'm now reading Death Note book 3.

message 29: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments I finished Serpent's Shadow and I am now reading Harry Potter: Half-Blood Prince. I feel so far behind everyone else in the fact that this is my first time reading the series.

message 30: by Anita Reads (new)

Anita Reads | 14 comments Started reading Vampire Diaries yesterday. I actually tried to start it ages ago, back when I was watching the first season, but got confused because it seemed some of the characters from the Tv-series wasn't in the books, now I haven't seen anything since season 2, so I was thinking I could read it better without thinking about the TV-series all the time.

♡~♡Juliana♡~♡ | 26 comments City of Fallen Angels.It's good.