WE ARE FANGIRLS! (And Fanboys) discussion

Randomness! > GIF/Pic Chat!

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Eoraor | 309 comments Mod
YOU STOLE MY GIF! Also, can you change the name to "GIF and Pic Chat?" Pictures matter too, you know.

message 2: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Just did.

message 3: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

message 4: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

message 5: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

message 6: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

message 7: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

message 8: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

♡~♡Juliana♡~♡ | 26 comments (LOL, I saw that movie last night.)

confused gifs photo: Princess Diaries fan tumblr_la3ud1GD6R1qzbe0eo1_500.jpg

message 10: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

CAN WE GO BACK TO CHAT? Because this is kind of unnecessary.....

message 11: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

message 12: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

message 13: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

message 14: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

message 15: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

I was eating dinner, btw.

message 16: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

[image error]

message 17: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

ANSWER ME

♡~♡Juliana♡~♡ | 26 comments ((C'mon guys let's get this rolling!))

message 20: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

WHY NOT
WYNAUT

message 22: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

♡~♡Juliana♡~♡ | 26 comments

I'm really bored!!!! :(

message 24: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

message 25: by Marie -The Reading Otter (last edited Mar 26, 2014 08:49PM) (new)

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) Well I found this, I just spent the last 5-10 minuets trying to fond the thread-thingy that people were asking this question in and since I couldn't find It I am posting it here. In hopes to answer the question "what incarnation/regeneration is the new Doctor?"
description

♡~♡Juliana♡~♡ | 26 comments

That's cool... I don't watch Doctor Who; my brother does though. I find it rather confusing. I watched a couple eps in the last season with him and he got ahead of me so I stopped watching...

♡~♡Juliana♡~♡ | 26 comments HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!!! :)