WE ARE FANGIRLS! (And Fanboys) discussion

Randomness! > Chat!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 238 (238 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan | 17 comments Hey!

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan | 17 comments How are you?

message 3: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Eoraor | 309 comments Mod
Anyone like dog pepper? *WHAT*

message 4: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

I DUNNO

message 5: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Oppa Gangham Style, anyone?

message 7: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

EVIL! I WILL POST GIFS and pictures HERE!

message 8: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

message 9: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

message 10: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

I just realized iisuperwomanii is Indian.

message 11: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

message 12: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} Im not but YOUR CHOICE!

message 16: by Marie -The Reading Otter (last edited Feb 16, 2014 07:25AM) (new)

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) description

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} HAHA!! Marie that is so true!

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) Is there an echo in here? :P

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) alright smarty pants.... here's a llama:

description

message 23: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

WE HAVE A LLAMA PEOPLE

message 24: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

She is annoying. AND MAYBE HAS AN ACCOUNT HERE SO WE CAN'T SAY HER NAME

That's how I look while typing this, kind of.....

message 25: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

*gulp* It's like a spy mission. Don't tell her about our groups.....

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} Did you tell her about this group?

message 27: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

What's her screenname?

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} So we just have to be careful on Write Your heart out?

message 29: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Oh....... If only something interesting would happen....

message 30: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

IS THIS SUSPICIOUS?

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} HAHA!! Only here then!

message 32: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

"Only here"? What "only here?"

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} BUT THEN WHERE WILL YOU TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AT SCHOOL

message 34: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

But she doesn't know about it? DO. NOT. TELL. HER.

Meanwhile..... Act natural.....

message 35: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

She doesn't know my username.....

BUT SHE CAN GUESS

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} You are so mean Mai(I'm joking)

message 37: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

YOU WHAT???!!!!! WHEN???!!!

message 38: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

*week Also, my username is hard to remember..... BUT SHE CAN STILL GUESS

message 39: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Then call me Oreo. Still, for giving me away.....

message 40: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Uh oh. Then PM me for school things.

I want to see where this is going.....

message 41: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

I deleted the comment.

message 42: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

What are you doing?

message 43: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

I'll PM you.....

message 44: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

My brother.

message 45: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Ever realize Everett makes this pose a lot without realizing it?

message 46: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Oh gosh! Should we tell him?

message 47: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Well then............................................

Did you join the RP group for SAO yet? (Alfheim)

message 48: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

You should, I'm rp-ing with someone. My character is Lililia Rose Waters.

message 49: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Then watch the anime! You actually don't have to watch it, I'll explain the story to you while rp-ing or in the chat.

message 50: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

You! Join now! Make a character, let it be approved, and rp with me!

« previous 1 3 4 5