Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2013-2014 > Karaoke Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 149 (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kimiko, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 5962 comments Mod

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake walked in and sat down listening to the music.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney walked in, in a beautiful red dress.

http://www.bluegala.com/jovani-159200...

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake didn't notice her. He was to busy thinking to himself. But he was wearing a what looked like a countryman outfit.

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney walked up behind him. Her white hair flowing. "Jake.."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake turned around and smiled. "Courtney!" He stood up and hugged her.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney hugged him avck grinning.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake took his hat of and set it on her head smiling.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney laughed and twirled

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake laughed as well. But he eventually leaned in and kissed her.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney missed him. She wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him back

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake smiled against her lips. He had missed her as well.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments ((Hello?))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney pulled back. "Happy valentines day.."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Happy Valentines Day." Jake said. He then just sat down.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney sat down beside him. "Love you.."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "I love you too." Jake smiled putting his arm around her. He then asked, "Do you want to sing a song or something?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Me? Sing!?" She blushed brightly

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "You don't have to. But I have feeling like I want to do it." He smiled at her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh thank goodness! I would love to hear you!"

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Okay. I'm not sure you'll like it though..." He said as he stood up and walked up to the mike.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney smiled up at him sweetly

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake selected the song he wanted, 'Helluva Life' by Frankie Ballard, and sang along to the song. ((Hey did you listen to the song yet?))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yup!!)))

Courtney listened. Her eyes on him. Her heart fluttered

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments ((What did you think of the song?))
Jake smiled at her as he steeped down unplugging the mike as he continued to sing walking towards her.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney giggled and blushed watching him. A huge smile upon her lips.

((I actually really liked it))

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments ((Cool most people don't like my tastes, country music.))
Jake smiled as he held a hand out to her.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney blushed. Her heart fluttered as she reached up placing her small hands in his.

((Well. I love it! Hehe. Live in the country))

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments ((XD))
Jake smiled as he pulled her close then spun her around.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney giggled spinning with him.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake continued this until the song ended. "Well?" He asked her.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney leaned in kissing him deeply

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake smiled as he kissed her back.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you.." She whispered

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "For what?" He asked her.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"This..." She smiled

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Well then, your welcome." Then he kissed her deeply again.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney smiled against his lips. She was so in love!

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake thought that he was blushing for a second.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like it when you blush!"

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake smiled and replied,"Well, you know I don't do that much."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know!"

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake just smiled. "All right, your turn."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"To... Sing?"

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Yes, sweet voice." He came up with that name pretty quickly and he liked it.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"What should I sing..." She whispered. Still blushing.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake thought for a moment. ((Hold on, I'm going to look at a song that might work for her))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney looked at her feet

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "How about..." He whispered in her ear, 'Fastest Girl In Town'. ((Watch that as well.))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((I've heard that song beforeXD))

Courtney nodded. She took a deep breath before walking up on stage.

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.