Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2013-2014 > Photobooth

Comments Showing 1-50 of 263 (263 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Kimiko, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 5962 comments Mod

message 2: by D (new)

D (dizzypal99) Garnet rushed into the V-Day photobooth. She was the only one there, and all dressed up as she was, she wanted a picture. She'd recieved a really pretty dress for her birthday, and it was perfect in every way- paired with some nice jewelry and mostly tamed hair.
http://jlm-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/st...

Click! Click! Click! She smiled and made funny faces. Who wants a serious photo strip, anyway?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Francis shook
Her head. She didn't want a pic... She blushed

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments Meg and London walked up to the photo booth

message 5: by Apple (new)

Apple Juiz (AppleJuiz) | 16741 comments Tyler walked with Stevie to the photo booth, smiling at her.

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (queenofawesomeness) | 7799 comments She smiled back at him and gave him a nudge.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

London twirled her and grinned

message 8: by Apple (new)

Apple Juiz (AppleJuiz) | 16741 comments "What?" He asked, rolling his eyes. "Are we gonna take a totally cheesy picture?"

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments Meg smiled "your gonna make me giggle"

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (queenofawesomeness) | 7799 comments She kissed his cheek, "Absolutely."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good! I love your giggle.."

message 12: by Apple (new)

Apple Juiz (AppleJuiz) | 16741 comments "Okay, let's go then," he insisted, smiling at her.

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments Meg blushed "I think it's too girly"

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (queenofawesomeness) | 7799 comments They stepped inside and sat down on the bench.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Megan... Stop.." He smield

message 16: by Apple (new)

Apple Juiz (AppleJuiz) | 16741 comments He sighed, resting his head on her shoulder. "I gonna look so weird."

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments "What?" Meg smiled "I'm a tomboy"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"You are my meg!"

message 19: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (queenofawesomeness) | 7799 comments "That's why photobooths are so much fun!" she pointed out.

message 20: by Apple (new)

Apple Juiz (AppleJuiz) | 16741 comments He stuck his tongue out at her.

message 21: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (queenofawesomeness) | 7799 comments She smiled and clicked the started button. 5...4...3... it started to count down.

message 22: by Apple (new)

Apple Juiz (AppleJuiz) | 16741 comments "Gah, why is this so awkward?" He asked, trying to smile normally.

message 23: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (queenofawesomeness) | 7799 comments She laughed and stuck her tongue out at the camera. 2...1... Click.

message 24: by Apple (new)

Apple Juiz (AppleJuiz) | 16741 comments He laughed, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments She smiled "yep"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay.. Let's get this picture"

message 27: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (queenofawesomeness) | 7799 comments She got one strand of her hair and placed it over her lip to make it look like she had a mustache. ...3...2...1... Click

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments She nodded "alright"

message 29: by Apple (new)

Apple Juiz (AppleJuiz) | 16741 comments He rolled, his eyes, leaning his head against hers. "That's so you," he muttered, smiling.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay..." He nodded. He pulled her close. "Where do you want to stand?"

message 31: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (queenofawesomeness) | 7799 comments She chuckled, "Of course." For the third picture, she smiled normally.

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments She shrugged "I've never down this before either"

message 33: by Apple (new)

Apple Juiz (AppleJuiz) | 16741 comments He hugged her close smiling. "Yay, a normal one."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

He put her on his side and pulled her into a hug and kissed her as the camera went off

message 35: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (queenofawesomeness) | 7799 comments "Okay, for the next picture you have to do a funny face too" she said hugging him back.

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments She was momentarily surprised but relaxed as the camera went off. Meg kissed him back

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled against her lips cupping her cheek.

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments Meg wrapped her arms around his neck. The camera snapped again

message 39: by Apple (new)

Apple Juiz (AppleJuiz) | 16741 comments "Like what?" he asked, sticking his tongue out.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're amazing.." He whispered

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments "No, you are" she blushed

message 42: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (queenofawesomeness) | 7799 comments She pressed their cheeks together and smirked. 5...4...3...2...

message 43: by Apple (new)

Apple Juiz (AppleJuiz) | 16741 comments He stuck his tongue out, holding back a grin.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He traced her lips

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments Meg's heart speed up, her lips tingled

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"I caught you.."

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments She nodded smiling

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He hugged her

message 49: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (queenofawesomeness) | 7799 comments Click. "Okay last photo," she reminded him.

message 50: by Apple (new)

Apple Juiz (AppleJuiz) | 16741 comments He frowned. "Aw, but this is fun."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.