Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Coraline
This topic is about Coraline
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Coraline by Neil Gaiman → Start Date: February 16th, 2014

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Join Tori and I as we read Coraline. ^_^

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! I have seen the movie many times, but have always wanted to read the book :)

Megan | 3011 comments I loved the movie of Coraline! I've been wanting to read the book for a while.

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I've never seen the movie just heard about it so I'm excited to read it.

Amanda (amandamarieeee) So how would you guys like to read this book? Read the whole book then talk about it, or read a certain amount of pages or chapters?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I think we should go at our own pace, because then we can enjoy the book at our own speed. :)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Okay and then just kinda discuss as we go or after we finish? This is my first time doing a buddy reads so I'm not sure how we wanted to do it. :)

Megan | 3011 comments We can discuss as we go or after we finish it, however you all want to do it is fine with me. (:

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Okay we can just do it at the end since it is a smaller book.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so I am finally started it and only about 30 or so pages in, but I am liking it for the most part. I am planning to finish this one tonight, so I will post my thoughts later. :)

How is everyone else liking it?

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I'm currently reading The Maze Runner and can't put it down at the moment lol. Put I do plan on starting Coraline later today.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

No worries! Haha take your time. I read The Maze Runner a while back and I really enjoyed it, so glad to see you are enjoying it too :D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

So I just finished and here are my overall thoughts:

(view spoiler)

Overall, it was alright. How is everyone else liking it?

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I'm halfway done with the Maze Runner and it's really interesting so far. :)

I plan on reading Coraline tonight though.

Chantae B. | 114 comments I loved this book and the movie but as usual the book was better :p

Megan | 3011 comments I'm almost done with this one, I should be finished with it by tomorrow. Once I'm done I'll post what I thought about it. :)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I'm halfway done with the book and it's very interesting so far. I plan on finishing the book tonight. :)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) (view spoiler)

message 19: by Megan (last edited Feb 27, 2014 08:04PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Megan | 3011 comments Sorry I forgot to post but I finished this one a couple days ago.

Okay, so I liked it but I liked the movie more.

(view spoiler)