Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2013-2014 > Dance Floor (2)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 248 (248 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Kimiko, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 5961 comments Mod

message 2: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments Coy led Jade into the dance floor excitedly.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments Jade followed Coy to the dance floor. She was really excited.

message 4: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments Coy started dancing and smiled a Jade, inviting her to join him.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments She smiled and walked over to him. She joined the dancing and laughed. She couldn't remember dancing like this. In fact she doesn't think she had ever dance. She hoped she wasn't making a fool of herself.

message 6: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments "Nice dancing," Coy said, grinning.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments "Thanks! You too! To be honest...I've never danced before." Jade said smiling. At coy

message 8: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments "Really?" Coy asked in disbelief. "Never?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments "Never. How about you?" She asked continuing her dance.

message 10: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments Coy shrugged. "I mean, I've danced."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments "Where you're quit good!" She said laughing

message 12: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments Coy blushed. "No I'm not."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments "Yes you are." She said happily. She crossed her arms around his neck and smiled at him.

message 14: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments "No I'm not," Coy argued again softly.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments "Are you sure about that?" Jade asked softly.

message 16: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments "Yes," Coy replied.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments Jade looked at him and shook her head. "Well...again, I don't think so." She said and kissed him. Then she pulled away and smiled, blushing.

message 18: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments Coy blushed so much, he didn't even say anything.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments "You're blushing." She whispered and smiled as she remembered he wood say the same thing to her.

message 20: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments "Nope," Coy shook his head.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments "Yes you are. I see it. See...right there!" She said poking his cheeks.

message 22: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments Coy shook his head. "I don't see it."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments "Well of coarse not! But you can feel it! Isn't the heat on your face building up?" She said raising both of her hands up to his face.

message 24: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments "Nope," Coy lied. Truth was, his face was burning up and the more he tried to stop it, the worse it got.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments "No? Fine." Jade said putting down her hands. Then she stood up on her toes again and kissed him, but longer. "Now?" She asked smiling and tilting her head.

message 26: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments Coy's cheeks were burning, yet he shook his head.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments "You are so lying! I can see it right through you!" She said laughing. She kissed him again and then grabbed his hand and started dancing again, laughing as she did.

message 28: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments Coy was still blushing, but it had dulled as he danced with her happily.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments Jade smiled as they both danced. She took his hands and swung them as she went under his arms like a bridge.

message 30: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments Coy smiled and chuckled quietly, tapping his foot rhythmically.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments Jade closed her eyes and danced to the beat of the music, feeling the thump of the drums and the vibrating beat of the guitar beneath her feet.

message 32: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments "You're a great dancer," Coy told her.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments Jade giggled. "Thanks. So are you. And don't say you are! Or else..." Jade smiled mischeviously

message 34: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments "You just said don't say you are," Coy pointed out. "And I won't say I am, because I'm not."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments "What? I...I meant don't say you aren't!" Jade stopped dancing and face palmed herself for not watching her words.

message 36: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments Coy burst out laughing.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments "That's so not funny." Jade said sticking her tongue out at him.

message 38: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments "Yeah it is!" Coy argued playfully.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments Jade crossed her arms and hired to give him a stare without smiling, but she failed badly. She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Not as funny as you blushing" she said giggling.

message 40: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments "I wasn't blushing," Coy said, blushing.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments "Well whatever you were doing before...you sure are blushing now." Jade continued to giggle

message 42: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments "Nope." Coy said.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments "Stop resisting! I can see it! And I know...KNOW you're lying." Jade said smiling.

message 44: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments "You know I'm what?" Coy asked, pretending to not hear her.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments Jade made a shocked face. "I can't believe you!" She shoved him jokingly. Then she stuck her tongue out at him playfully.

message 46: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments "What can't you believe about me?" Coy asked, feigning confusion.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments Jades jaw dropped. "Fine! Be that way!" She said turning around to hide to her smile.

message 48: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments "What? I'm sorry!" Coy said, worried he'd hurt her feelings.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 11121 comments Jade couldn't hold in her laughter. She turned around and laughed. "I couldn't help it!" She laughed and hugged him.

message 50: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments Coy hugged her back without hesitation. "I was afraid I'd made you made."

« previous 1 3 4 5
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.