Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2013-2014 > Dance Floor (1)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 277 (277 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Kimiko, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 5961 comments Mod

message 2: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Luna walked in with Robin with a smile. "Let's dance. "

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hope came in behind John. The finance was breathtakingly beautiful obviously a lot of work had been put into it.

message 4: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Yeah" she wrapped her arms around his neck.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess so" Hope said nervously it had been years since she had danced.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't blame me f I step on your feet" Hope chuckled

message 7: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "An you're handsome. " she giggled, swaying with him.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hope nodded. And danced with John to the music.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hope wrapped.her arms around his neck.

message 10: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Not true! I love you because you are so sweet, silly, kind, and innocent" she kissed his nose.

Travis {Ποια λύκος θα ταΐζετε ;} | 553 comments ((hey, are Za-Za and I able to start our own RP?))

message 12: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 5023 comments Blaire walked towards the dance floor and tried - and failed - to covertly look for Luke without it being completely obvious.

Travis {Ποια λύκος θα ταΐζετε ;} | 553 comments Luke rushed in thinking he was late. He looked for Blaire and when he found her he ran to her. "Happy Valentines Day," he said giving her a kiss

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hope looked at him, her eyes were changing again now they were a soft golden colour. "So....You like to dance?" She asked. 'John is handsome' She thought

message 15: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Luna smiled. "Give more reasons. I thought you loved me for my muscles. " she smiled

message 16: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 5023 comments In her defense, Blaire didn't punch him again when he crept up on her this time. It was purely reflex when she stepped on his foot and pulled a dagger from her dress. When she realized it was Luke, she inwardly winced at her constantly terrible greetings. "Sorry!"

message 17: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 10551 comments ((Za-za, outside of camp?))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hope shook her head. "Camp has everything, what next a football stadium?" She asked laughing

message 19: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She smiled and rest her head on his chest.

Travis {Ποια λύκος θα ταΐζετε ;} | 553 comments He was surprised. "Wow, what was that for?" he asked. "And since when do you keep a knife in your dress?" he asked.

message 21: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 5023 comments ((Gtg :( ))

"That was me being startled by some guy coming up and kissing me out of nowhere, and as for the knife thing, well, it's a long story." she replied. "How about a redo?"

Travis {Ποια λύκος θα ταΐζετε ;} | 553 comments ((WHAT?!?!?!? SO SOON?!?!?! :())

He chuckled. "Well, ok on the story. And sure a redo." he said. "My name is Luke and you are very beautiful. Happy Valentines Day."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hope smiled and kissed him back. "I love you to"

message 24: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "I love you so much..." She looked up at him.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Goodnight))

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments Meg an London walked into the dance. I really hope I don't trip

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just follow my lead okay?"

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments "Right, follow your lead" Meg said looking up at him smiling

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He pulled her close. On hand on her waist and the other on her shoulder

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments She wrapped her arms around his neck "I'm glad you asked me to come"

((Gtg night!))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "Me too..." He whispered

((Bye!!))

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 15, 2014 03:24AM) (new)

Hope smilde happily.
((Gtg, brb in 3 hours))

message 33: by Ananya (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) Drake walked in just a moment later. He looked at her and gave her a devilish grin. "You're looking beautiful. Care to dance?"

message 34: by Ananya (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) Drake smiled and put his hand around her waist. "This time, I tried." he whispered. "I guess it worked, didn't it?"

message 35: by Ananya (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) "Thank you." he said, moving slowly to the music. "I'll take that as a compliment."

message 36: by Ananya (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) He looked straight back into her eyes. "What's so funny?" he asked.

message 37: by Ananya (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) Drake was surprised at first and stiffened but then he slowly relaxed again. He kissed her back softly.

message 38: by Ananya (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) "I agree." he said. "Definitely." he smiled back down at her.

message 39: by Ananya (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) Drake laughed. "Well, you're feeling really excited tonight." he said. " I guess it shall be mine since it's less crowded."

Sierra walked into the dance floor and saw Drake. She frowned and walked over to him.

((Thinking of adding some drama. You okay with it?))

message 40: by Ananya (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) ((Me too. I hope it turns all right in the end))

Drake groaned and moved away from her. "Remember the girl who I said ditched me?" he whispered. "That's her."

Sierra marched over to them and glared at Drake. "What do you think you're doing?"

message 41: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She pulled away. "Stop it. I want to dance, not make out in public" she grumbled, turning away from him.

message 42: by Ananya (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) "You said you were going with me!" Sierra's blonde hair whipped around her face and sh glared at Nat. "You broke up with me!" Drake said moving away from Nat so that they wern't touching anymore.

message 43: by Ananya (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) "It's okay." Drake said to her. "You don't have to go." Sierra shook her head. "Yes she does."

message 44: by Ananya (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) ((gtg))

message 45: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Fine. " she walked out without him, slightly irritated that he wanted to leave so soon.

message 46: by Ananya (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) "Stay here." Drake said. "Please." "You are so pathetic," Sierra spat at him. "Is it one girl a week now? It used to be one a month." Drake paled and looked at Nat.

message 47: by Ananya (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) "Nothing." he said quickly. "I swear. It's nothing." "You think too much of yourself." Sierra continued. "Think you have alk the charm."

message 48: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Luna turned, crying. "What? What? "

message 49: by Ananya (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) "It's not what it sounds like." he said. He turned to Sierea. "I didn't break up with you." he said. "You did." "What about the other girl?" Sierra sneered.

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments ((@ the giggler))

She smiled as they dance around. Meg accidentally stepped on his toes "sorry" she whispered

« previous 1 3 4 5 6
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.