Warriors: A New Beginning (Advanced) discussion

Welcome! > Say Hi!

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me}, The Super Awesome Mod of the North! (new)

Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me} | 20 comments Hello, new members.

message 2: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 20 comments Hello!
Sorry I didn't help! D: I was busy with my notifications...again...

message 3: by Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me}, The Super Awesome Mod of the North! (new)

Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me} | 20 comments XD No problem.

message 4: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Sorenson | 1 comments Hey. Really psyched! :D

message 5: by Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me}, The Super Awesome Mod of the North! (new)

Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me} | 20 comments Hai. What about? XD And, I need help with the threads. x.x

message 6: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 20 comments Hello!

message 7: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 20 comments Btw, how advanced do you want the Charrie sheet to be?

message 8: by Barry (new)

Barry Black Hi! Or should I mew? ;)

message 9: by Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me}, The Super Awesome Mod of the North! (new)

Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me} | 20 comments Um...Long, I guess. And hi, new members! Welcome to a New Beginning. Ready to-
Feather: REBUILD THE CLANS?

message 10: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 20 comments I'll msg you a Charrie steet I made up that's advanced...

message 11: by Barry (new)

Barry Black I'm so excited. I haven't read ALL the books though. Is that okay? I read the first few...

message 12: by Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me}, The Super Awesome Mod of the North! (new)

Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me} | 20 comments Okie.

message 13: by Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me}, The Super Awesome Mod of the North! (new)

Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me} | 20 comments Its okay. I don't mind.

message 14: by Krystle (new)

Krystle Hello! I saw this was open to join and I was interested. I hope that is okay!

message 15: by Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me}, The Super Awesome Mod of the North! (new)

Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me} | 20 comments No problem. This is a new group, and we need all the Warriors we can get! (:

message 16: by Krystle (new)

Krystle Fantastic, I was hoping to be a ThunderClan kit who is just about ready to be apprenticed. If that's okay I'll go ahead and start putting together the character.

message 17: by Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me}, The Super Awesome Mod of the North! (new)

Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me} | 20 comments Very well. Thats okay with me. As long as its detailed, I want to know your kit.

message 18: by Bluestar580 (new)

Bluestar580 Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

message 19: by Krystle (new)

Krystle Hello! :)

message 20: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 20 comments Rosaaaaaaaaaaa!!! ^.^
Is Dz coming?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

YAH!!!!!!!!
I'm here!!! ^.^

message 22: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 20 comments Maayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

H!

message 24: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 20 comments Hi!

message 25: by Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me}, The Super Awesome Mod of the North! (new)

Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me} | 20 comments ELLOOOO EFURRYONE ;3

message 26: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 20 comments ^.^

message 27: by Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me}, The Super Awesome Mod of the North! (new)

Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me} | 20 comments *Huggles effuryone*