Ask Shadowhunters discussion

General > Welcome, Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Introduce yourself. Say hi. Give a small introduction. Talk about how awesome this group is(Jk)be random. Spam. I don't really care:P

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ello! I'm Meiyu:P (Call me Musiclover..or Meiyu..i don't care, really:3) I love the mortal instruments and THE INFERNAL DEVICES(I love TID more than TMI by x1000 times!)I'm a wee bit obsessed with JAMES CARSTAIRS(If you dare mess with him...)and Will Herondale is awesome too, BUT I LOVE JEM MORE. Tessa is amazing and I love Sophie and GABRIEL and GIDEON and CHARLOTTE and HENRRRRY and BUFORD(Get it?:P) and basically everyone(except for (view spoiler) CECILY IS AMAZINDERFUL and I love everything about TID. I love TMI too(SIMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but TID is the best xD

More things about me(random things..)

•I'm left-handed
•I tend to ramble A LOT(if you know me well enough, you know what I mean xP)
•I. LOVE. READING.
•I love SHINEDOWN, FLYLEAF, THREE DAYS GRACE, IMAGINE DRAGONS, LINKIN PARK, GREEN DAY, BRING ME THE HORIZON, SIMPLE PLAN, THE SCRIPT, ETC
•I play PIANO AND VIOLAAAA!
•I like writing(even though i'm not very good at it XD)
•I'm very random:P
•I'm very eccentric
•I. LOVE. PUDDING.
•NEVER TRUST A DUCK(XP XP XP XP XP)
•Cassandra Clare is amazinderful.
•I'm going to marry a library one day.
•I love snakes
•I have multiple personalities
•I talk A. LOT.
•The mix up between "Your" and "You're" is so. annoying. GAAAH UGH IT'S YOU'RE NOT YOUR I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE MIX THEM UP! Same for Their, There, and They're-_-
•I'm a bit OCD(Messed up pillows drive me crazy, also food crumbs spilled on a table, water spilled on a table, etc:P)
•I'm a neat freak.
•I'm a freak in general.
•Luna Lovegood is my rolemodel
•I hate school.
•I bang my head against walls A LOT XD
•No one gets my sarcasm or humor D:
•I LOVE ASK GROUPS!XP

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, so I'm Anna and I love the mortal instruments and the infernal devices!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna wrote: "Hey, so I'm Anna and I love the mortal instruments and the infernal devices!"

HI ANNA!!!! Thanks for joining:D

message 5: by SHINY (new)

SHINY HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SHINY *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ AND I LOVE THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES, AND INFERNAL DEVICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (AND I ALSO LOVE CAPITAL LETTERS!!!XD)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

HI SHINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Hi I'm Cassie, nice to meet every one! Lol

message 8: by SHINY (new)

SHINY HELLO MEI & CASSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 10 comments HI EVERYONE XD

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Cassie, thanks for joining!:D

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP wrote: "HI EVERYONE XD"

Hi Ray!!!

Spencer {Lee/Simon/Mad Hatter} (SpencerLeeFletcher) | 29 comments Hi! Im Spencer and can you be characters in this group because if so then I want to be Simon!

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) @Meiyu Well I guess you got your Isabel and your Simon

message 16: by SHINY (new)

SHINY HI SPENCER! NICE TO MEET YA!

Spencer {Lee/Simon/Mad Hatter} (SpencerLeeFletcher) | 29 comments Nice to meet you!

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 10 comments I wanna be Luke

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 10 comments Hello Spencer :)

Spencer {Lee/Simon/Mad Hatter} (SpencerLeeFletcher) | 29 comments Oh, I should have thought of that! Oh, well

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Spencer, THANKS FOR JOINING!!! I knew you'd join XD

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLA!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

BONJOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for joining ^_^

Spencer {Lee/Simon/Mad Hatter} (SpencerLeeFletcher) | 29 comments Hi, and I will join every group people invite me to. :-D

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

@ Alex :D

@ Spencer LOL XDD

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) | 19 comments HI SO I'M A PERSON!THAT ALL YOU NEED TOP KNOW ABOUT ME

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

HI NANCY XD

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) LOL HI NANCY!

@SPENCER YOU SHOULD FILL OUT THE THING TO CLAIM SIMON AS YOUR CHARTER

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) | 19 comments HI!!!HOW IS YOUR JOURNEY TOWARD DEATH PROCEEDING?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Journey toward's death?? I have no idea what your talking about

Nancy (Apollo) (George) (nancystevens4hotmailcom) | 19 comments journey toward death=life=we're all dying

Spencer {Lee/Simon/Mad Hatter} (SpencerLeeFletcher) | 29 comments I will! I never knew we could yet

message 36: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) Yo peeps! Beth here. I only just started reading TID, and I'm up to the fifth in TMI and loving them both!!!

♆Some-person♆ (havendar) | 12 comments Hi people!! I'm Some-person. You can call me Faith!
One word that describes me: Weird.

That basically sums up everything about me :D

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiiiiiiiiiiii!

Spencer {Lee/Simon/Mad Hatter} (SpencerLeeFletcher) | 29 comments Hello there guys!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

nothing you?

Spencer {Lee/Simon/Mad Hatter} (SpencerLeeFletcher) | 29 comments I get to go get my bike and bike for about half an hour!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

that's cool

Spencer {Lee/Simon/Mad Hatter} (SpencerLeeFletcher) | 29 comments I just watched the Lego Movie and EVERYTHING IS AWSOME!!!! EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOU'RE PART OF TEAM!!!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

what team?

Spencer {Lee/Simon/Mad Hatter} (SpencerLeeFletcher) | 29 comments Don't you know the song? Search everything is awesome on YouTube

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

oh it's from the Lego movie... I want to go see it but none of my friends want to see it

Spencer {Lee/Simon/Mad Hatter} (SpencerLeeFletcher) | 29 comments You should go alone, just so I can say... Forever Alone...

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

wow you're nice:)

« previous 1 3