Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Priestess Emmaleigh & Liv

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments That and maybe the prince has a romance with a servant girl? :3

message 2: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments (Btw: can you edit the topic name to Emmaleigh instead? (: It'll be easier to get to))

message 3: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments Thanks :D That's awesome! So what do you think??

message 4: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments Okay?

message 5: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments If the two are in an arranged marriage, the princess has a secret relationship with the stable boy, the prince with the servant.

message 6: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments Is there something wrong? I mean I had the intention of this roleplay to be doubles?

message 7: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments I really like connection! I don't mind having it separated, which we can, but it's just far more interesting if it's all tied together, if that makes sense?

message 8: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments :3 Oooooh poop o,o I just thought about that. If they tie together, one of us will have to play the princess and the prince.
I literaly just though about that.
Uhm.
Well.
I'd like to be the stable boy and servant girl o.o

message 9: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments Sure :D What's the skeleton?

message 10: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments Oh o.o Lol really???? I remember thinking it was odd when I first heard it as well! Regardless, I'm about to go to bed, so I shall get to making them tomorrow (: I'll be on all day I'm sure.

message 11: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments Mmkay :D

message 12: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments Name: Deedrianna (No Last name)
- Servant - or Dee - or Drianna -
Appearance:
Role: Servant to the high royals

_____

Name: Lucas Sawt
Appearance:

message 13: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments Really? o.o I literally just pinpoint people around me and just use their names o.o I'm sooooo bad at making up names it's funny. My last names are pitiful xD

message 14: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments Whelp :D would you like to start us off?