Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Goodreads Tips, etc. > Now a GR Librarian

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shomeret (new)

Shomeret | 1390 comments When I looked at GR's information about a trilogy whose first and second books I've now read, I noticed that the description for the second was the same as the first. The second book takes place in a different historical period, in a different country and has a different MC. So I decided to become a Librarian to correct the info.

If you find anything on GR that needs correcting, you can apply to be a Librarian and correct it yourself, you can contact me about it or you can post a message to the GR Librarians group where someone will deal with your problem.

message 2: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (JaneNancy) | 161 comments Good catch. It gives a good feeling to be able to set the record straight. NJ

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14981 comments Shomeret:
I like that Goodreads allows book information to be updated and corrected by readers who know and care -- and that there is a measure of control so that info isn't arbitrarily removed or added. Thanks for letting us know you can correct things we may find!

Shomeret wrote: "When I looked at GR's information about a trilogy whose first and second books I've now read, I noticed that the description for the second was the same as the first.
.....If you find anything on GR that needs correcting, you can apply to be a Librarian and correct it yourself, you can contact me about it or you can post a message to the GR Librarians group where someone will deal with your problem. ..."

message 4: by Gail/Ladyvolz (new)

Gail/Ladyvolz Bowman (ladyvolz) | 343 comments not to be snarky or anything, but when I saw that you could APPLY to be a librarian, I thought of Carol and that with the librarian thing just seemed hilarious....... okay going back to working now.