Count Down discussion

Residences > Nicole Johnson's Apartment

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 404 comments ((Thanks Heather. Your awesome (: ))

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 404 comments Nikki smiled "Thanks." she said throwing her bag on the ground next to the couch. She sat down. "You can sit of you want." she said softly. Nicole looked at him as he asked her a question. "There is no one here to help me with the chores." she said smiling at him. She pulled her knees to her chest and sat there looking at him smiling.

message 3: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 106 comments He nodded and had a seat on the couch. "It must be lonely." He didn't meant to be so bold, but he couldn't help it. Noah hoped he hadn't offended her, and looked away from her. "Hmmm... Maybe you should put your ice cream in the fridge, so it doesn't melt."

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 404 comments Nikki smile when he said that. "Not really. I'm usually never here anyway." she said looking at him as he looked away. She stood up and grabbed her ice cream. "I'm going to take care of it right now" She said slightly giggling as she was k ked to the kitchen. "Want something to eat or drink?" She called out to him.

message 5: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 106 comments "Umm... nothing, I'm alright." His phone buzzed in his pocket and he checked it, seeing it was a text from his older brother. Noah cursed quietly and stood up. "Actually, I've got to go." He said sheepishly, going into the kitchen too. "Siblings are wondering where their food went."

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 404 comments Nikki smiled "Ok." she said getting her self a drink out of the fridge. She stood back up straight at seen Noah walk in the kitchen, and jumped. Nicoles smile quickly turned into a frown when he said he has to go. "Oh ok. Well I'll see you tomorrow, I guess." she said softly, leading him to the door.

message 7: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 106 comments Noah would have liked to stay some more but he'd see her the next day so he felt better with that thought. "I'm sorry." They reached the door and he hesitated, standing there for an awkward moment before kissing her cheek. "See you tomorrow!" He quickly jogged up to his car.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 404 comments "It's ok." she said happily. She knew she would see him tomorrow. She blushed and got butterflies in her stomach as he kissed her cheek. "Bye." she said excitedly.

message 9: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 106 comments (Timeskip to the next day?)

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 404 comments ((Yeah (: ))

message 11: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 106 comments (kk)

Next day, Noah drove to Nicole's house in his car, finally. His brothers had teased him about where he was going but he had just waved them off. He knocked on the door, wondering if she would eventually get bored with him. Huh. That'd be just sad. He couldn't help thinking of this as a date. Maybe it was? He smiled, thinking of what she'd say if he asked her.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 404 comments Nikki came running from her room. "Coming!" she yelled. She opened the door, still looking a mess and seen Noah. She blushed. "Oh hey! I look like a.mess!" she said inviting him in.

message 13: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 106 comments He was wearing sunglasses, and his signature vest, even though it looked so out of place in somewhere like L.A. "Hey." Noah smiled at her, walking inside. "No, you're fine. But, you'll have to bring a bathing suit, though. And sunblock. Unless you don't like the beach," He said pausing, not having considered that before. "If that's the case we can totally go somewhere else," he rushed to say.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 404 comments Nikki smiled. "I love the beach!" she said closing the door. "Make your self comfortable while I go get ready." she said running up stairs. She came back down wearing short shorts and a bikini top. she had Sun screen and a towel in her hand And smiled at him. "Ready." she sad to him.

message 15: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 106 comments Meanwhile, he sat down on the couch flipping through a magazine until she returned. When she did, he got up inmediately. Old habit his mother had drilled into him and his brothers. "Let's go then." Noah smiled at her holding out his hand for her to take. Her hand was warm and soft, and he felt better holding it.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 404 comments Nikki smiled when he initially stood up wjen she entered the room. She wasnt going to question why he did it. She took his hand and smiled. "Lets go." She said atvthe exact same time he did. Nicole bushed. She grabbed her lanyard that had her keys on it and walked out of the house, her hand still in his.

message 17: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 106 comments Noah led her outside,to his car, as usual opening the door for her. He got into his side, and checked the rearview. "Don't forget to buckle up." He reminded her with a smile. "Alright now, let's go." He started the car.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 404 comments "Such a gentleman!" Nikki said smiling as she got in the car. She looked at him as he walked around the car to get in. As he reminded her to buckle up She looked over at him. "Thank you for reminding me!" she said giggling as she put her seatbelt on. She dropped her hands back in her lap after she put her seatbelt on and looked out the window.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 404 comments ((Post at beach? ? (: ))

message 20: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 106 comments (I will!)