City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion

english book thing

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Noellie Ellie What book are you guys doing for the english book thing ? im doing city of bones

Megumi I'm doing The Passage by Justin Cronnin. You might have seen it, but it's the SUPER long book that I'm reading right now. By the way, a quick warning: City of Bones has some descriptive kissing parts... But overall, I thought it was a good book.

Noellie Ellie ya i got it for my birthday from my friend and i read like a chapter and i tseems good so far

Megumi Sounds good. How's Japan by the way? All I know that it is amazing (obviously) but what about the specifics?

message 5: by Meredith (last edited Feb 15, 2014 03:04PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Meredith Im doing the unbecoming of Mara Dyer and ive read like 9 chapters.

Megumi Who are you anyway? One of Noellie's friends?

Noellie Ellie Stargirl wrote: "Who are you anyway? One of Noellie's friends?"

im not friends with her...

Megumi Oh... Then do you know her?

Noellie Ellie lol no

Megumi Then why is she in this conversation?

Noellie Ellie idk!

Megumi Well, that's weird...

message 13: by Jay (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jay ahahahha this is great

Megumi Gee, thanks for joining in on this conversation...

message 15: by AgCl (new) - rated it 2 stars

AgCl well its a public thread...there are better ways if you want to chat in private and you could've at least cautioned unwanted parties on the discussion title.

Meredith Meredith wrote: "Im doing the unbecoming of Mara Dyer and ive read like 9 chapters."

Woah, I finished my book!

Megumi This is one of the most interesting conversations I've ever had... Good job, guys...

Noellie Ellie calm

Noellie Ellie Agcl

Noellie Ellie that's soo depressing meg

Megumi I said "one" of the most interesting conversations I've ever had, jeez Noelle. ^v^

Noellie Ellie lol

Megumi And Meredith, thanks for making this conversation really interesting, you say random stuff too...

^v^ lol

Noellie Ellie lol

Megumi Nice "lol-ing" there Noelle.