Queenia Academy (A Cruise Ship High School RP) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Special Events!!! > Ballroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments ...

message 2: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments Ash wandered in with a suit and tie on.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Mariana stepped down from the stairs wearing a flowing sapphire dress. Her ruby red high heels clicked the floor as she made her way to Ash. "Evening, darling."

message 4: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments Ash looked her over. "M-M-Mariana! You look stunning!" Ash blurted out.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) She giggled and gave him a hug. "Oh I know! It's stunning. My mother gave it to me once."

message 6: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments He blushed at her boldness. "It's beautiful... You're beautiful." Ash whispered in her ear.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "It's nothing much compared to you. Do you know how hard it is to find a classic man such as yourself?" Mariana inspected Ash's suit. "I so love that tie."

message 8: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments Ash recovered. "Thank you, milady." He bowed, slightly. He offered his hand. "Shall we dance?"

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Dance we shall!" She eagerly grabbed his arm.

message 10: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments He took her hand gracefully and brought her closer, swaying slightly.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Ooh, such a gentleman." Mariana swayed gracefully with Ash

message 12: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments "You know, at first I thought you were kind of... strange for a girl. I never met anyone like you." Ash said softly.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "I'm special. A rare delicacy." She bit her lip and blushed

message 14: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments "I'm really glad I met you." Ash said, putting his head over her shoulder so she couldn't see his face.

message 15: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Feb 14, 2014 06:27PM) (new)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "The feeling's mutual. You're a real wonder"

message 16: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments "Am I really?" Ash said curiously. "If anything, I'd think my shyness would make me anything but a wonder." He grinned.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Shyness makes you a wonder. Your looks make you a glory."

message 18: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments Ash blushed even harder. "But you're ten times more beautiful."

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "And your infinitely hot." Mariana looked him in the eyes

message 20: by Rayve (last edited Feb 14, 2014 06:34PM) (new)

Rayve | 759 comments Ash gazed into her eyes. "I'll remember this moment forever." He said, before closing his eyes and leaning forward. He kissed her cheek and opened his eyes, blushing.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Oh..." Mariana was red with embarrassment. "I-I... hehe."

message 22: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments Ash blushed. This time, he closed his eyes after he found her lips.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) After a slight moment of hesitation, Mariana kissed back.

message 24: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments Ash pulled away. "Why the hesitation?"

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "I... it's been so long..."

message 26: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments "Since what, dearest?" Ash asked stroking her cheek.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Since I actually... liked someone."

message 28: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments Ash pulled her closer. "I'm so relieved.... I thought you might have fallen for someone more deserving of you!" He cried.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Yo-you're the only one who truly deserves me."

message 30: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments "I've never thought I would meet someone as wonderful as you."

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Oh, you're just saying that." Mariana looked away with a small smile

message 32: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments "No, I'm not. People used to be too intimidated to talk to me... I love you." He said, turning away shyly.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Re... Really? Do you love me?"

message 34: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments "Well... Of course. What about you?" Ash asked nervously.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "I... I love you too."

message 36: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments "Oh, Mariana... Those were the sweetest words anyone's.ever said to me." Ash replied lovingly.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Well, I mean it. You're a sweet guy. You care about me."

message 38: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments "And your beautiful inside and out. Would you.... I... You... Me.... I mean, is it okay if,.. Shall we... Sorry." His face was red. "What I meant to say was... Mariana? Will you be my girlfriend?" Ash asked quietly.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Mariana widened her eyes, "Yes. Yes, I will,"

message 40: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments Ash smiled. "I'm so glad..."

message 41: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments Ash held her tight. "I'll never let you go."

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "I won't let you go, either." Mariana burried her head in his chest

message 43: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments Ash held her close and swayed to the music. They stayed like that for awhile.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Ash... Am I a bad person?"

message 45: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments Ash snorted. " Mariana, if you were a 'bad person', then I'd be a monster! Of course not, sweetheart." He smiled.

message 46: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments He studies her eyes for a moment. "Is there something going on?" He asked.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "N-nothing. Everything's fine."

message 48: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments "Are you sure, dear? You look awfully frightened." Ash said, stroking her hair soothingly.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "I'm sure. Positive."

message 50: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 759 comments "Okay." Ash didn't inquire further. "You would tell me if something was wrong, wouldn't you?"

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.