One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Abby & Liv

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments Timmy walked from his class with a new girl on his arm. He was getting tired of keeping track of who his new girlfriend was. He didn't like any of them anyway. Hs really just needed their money.

message 2: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments As he was walking he saw the most beautiful girl he ever saw try to find her class. "Hey need help?" he asked. She gave him her schedule and he laughed. " We have the exact same schedule!" His girlfriend had gone to her class ans he smiled at Alice. "Follow me,"

message 3: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments "So, are you new here?" he asked questionly?

message 4: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments "I never caught you're name," he said even though he knew it. "I'm Timmy."

message 5: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments *your

message 6: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments " Hey. That's only what family calls me. But you can call me that if you like."

message 7: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments "Yea but," he looked around to make sure no one was listening, " I really don't like her. I want to break up with her but I don't know what holds me back." He frowned. "Sorry for that,"

message 8: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments ((isn't it Alice?))

He walked silently the rest of the way.

message 9: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments "Alice- there's an open seat by me if you--" he got cut off by the bell and sat down.

message 10: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments "So," he said in the middle of the lecture. How's life here in Greenview?

message 11: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments "Maybe." he said with a mischievous smile. " You're cute. I like you."

message 12: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments "Well it must be your lucky day," he put his arm around her casually, as he did with every girl.

message 13: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments "Hey, there's a party tonight? Wanna go with me?" he winked at her.

message 14: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments "Well your coming with me," he smiled and laughed at his pleasure.

message 15: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments He smirked. "No one has ever denied me an invitation to a party before. I guess I just need to warm up to you." he scooted closer to her.

message 16: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments "How about I pick you up at 8?"

message 17: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments "I'm breaking up with her at lunch." he smiled, "I hated her anyway."

message 18: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments "So where do you live?" he took out his phone to make a note. "And what's your number?"

message 19: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments "Thanks babe." He smiled at her and took some notes.

((Skip to party/pickup))

message 20: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments He walked up and saw Alice smilng. Then he saw her dad. And he looked mad.

message 21: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments "Well you're in a rush."

message 22: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments After they had gotten in his car. He took off. "Wanna go anywhere before it?" He asked with an urging tone.

message 23: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments ??

message 24: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments He nodded and turned into his apartment complex. He needed to grab his present for her.

message 25: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments He looked back while he was at his door. "Wanna come in?"

message 26: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments He looked around quickly embarrassed by his mess of a "house". "Well this is it." her said.

message 27: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments He grabbed his broken remote and sat on his saggy couch. "You can step in further than the doorway you know." he said with a smirk.

message 28: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments He adjusted how he was sitting so she would be more comfortable. Then he moved his head so he was kissing her. "I didn't know you could be so..." he paused. "naughty" he decided that that word would work and then went back to kissing her, a little more intensely this time.

message 29: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments He laughed gently. "Good." he softly said as he moved so she could be more comfortable.

message 30: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments He layed down so she was on top of him. Then he brought her down so they were touching. He grabbed her head and whispered in her ear, "Let's ditch that party."

message 31: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments As he kissed her he bit her lower lip slightly to ask for entrance. Then he paused and roof of his shirt for her.

message 32: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments ((What if he becomes a titan jerk and like she gets preggers and he tries to say it was someone else, and then he becomes nice after like a long time when they are adults or something and they get married. Sorry for that. I just get ideas in spurts though.))

message 33: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments ((oh no it's fine. I'm not but I didn't know if you were? Where do you want to take this story?))

Tim stood up and putbon his shirt. "I'm sorry." he got up and left to his kitchen.

message 34: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments He fought the urge to kiss her back. "I shouldn't have pushed you past where you want to go. Unless..." he smiled a devilish grin and put his arms around her

((We should do a time where we can just go back and forth no breaks. Does now work? Tell me when))

message 35: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments ((I can be on for 20 min too. same with tomorrow night))

"Then can I do this?" He picked her up carried her to his room and then set her down. After that he got on top of her. "What about that?"

message 36: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments He leaned down on her and kissed her slowly, allowing her to make the next move.

message 37: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments This time he allowed her and rolled over so she would be on the top. He let her take control curious as to what her limits were since they weren't dating.

message 38: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments He nodded with a smirk as if to say, "That's all you got?"

message 39: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments He moved to make it easier for her as he gently ran his hand up her shirt.

message 40: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments He looked down at himself surprised he was already in only his boxers that quick. He actually liked it and thought that this girl may be the one. He lifted up her shirt and tan his arms up and down her back as he kissed her, deepening the kiss.

((Right now is a good time for me for back and forth.))

message 41: by Abby (new)

Abby Hermann | 207 comments ((pm. I mean like we are both active at the same time instead of I post one sentence, and three hours later you do. What was your charries name again?))

Tim sat up. "I know you obviously know what your doing, but I want to make sure you are positive." Without an answer he rolled over and pulled her on top of him so they couldn't get any closer without breaking something. Then he lightly kissed her neck as he rubbed her back.