~ Flood and Fire ~ {A semi-advanced Rp} discussion

The Castle of Newman > Castle Courtyard

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ This is a large area of cobblestones ground, with some benches here and there.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 19 comments Jacob walked into the courtyard with his servant. "I want you to get some lunch for me then clean my armor for my hunt later today." He looked up at the sky and back at the ground.

message 3: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Princess Mary-Anne was at the far end of the courtyard, and what she was doing was predictable by all means. The faint pattering of her feet moving fluidly across the cobblestones, could barely be heard. She was practicing Swan Lake. A normal thing for her, even if her mother did not approve.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 19 comments Prince Jacob continued through the courtyard until he saw his little sister dancing; he sighed and stopped a good amount of feet away from her. "Are you still practicing Mary-Anne?"

message 5: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Mary-Anne turned a final pirouette on her left point before stopping at the sound of an all too familiar voice. She turned to look at her older brother, and said, "Yes. Yes I am." She smiled a bit at him, then said, with a reverence, "Good Morning."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 19 comments "Morning sis. Didn't mother tell you not to practice?" He questioned her, knowing that his sister really liked him.

message 7: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Mary-Anne gave a nonchalant shrug. "Yes… she did. She doesn't approve of Swan Lake," she said, looking up at her brother. "But I really couldn't care less what she thinks."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 19 comments Jacob smiled at Mary-Anne, "when I am the king I will let you dance when ever you want!" He loved his little sister very much.

message 9: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ The princess smiled at him. "Really, Jacob?" She turned another pirouette before throwing herself at him in a tight embrace. "Oh, thank you, Jacob!" She exclaimed.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 19 comments Jacob was paralyzed for a few seconds. "You can let go of me sis."

message 11: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "Sorry." She said meekly and let go of him, still smiling a bit. "Thank you anyways. I'll owe you," she said.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 19 comments Jacob ruffled Mary-Anne's hair a little, "You are my little sister, is there anything I cannot do for you. And don't tell mother I said that." He put his right pointer finger to lips.

message 13: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Mary-Anne flattened her hair back to its original position before saying, "don't worry, I shan't tell her anything. Besides, you know I'm not the one to report others." She gave him an impish grin.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 19 comments "I know." He chuckled as his little sister flattened her hair as she gave him a smile. "What am I going to do without you?"

message 15: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ The princess shrugged nonchalantly. "Oh, I don't know. I'm sure you'd survive without me." She gave him a small grin.