Stranded Island RP discussion

Moutains > River

Comments Showing 1-50 of 275 (275 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1377 comments Mod
Showering or needs

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yvanna tried to follow her companions but somehow managed to lose them. Exhaustion finally caught up with her that she almost fainted. She had to sit down. I don't think I can go any further. I'm so dead.
When she looked up, nobody was there anymore. She tried looking for them, getting lost in the forest. She finally spotted a river and thought she'd better set up camp here. That was before she finally passed out.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Aria headed to the forest. She wanted to find a river to take abath in. When she heard the rushing of the water, she smiled , satisfied

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Aria headed to the forest. She wanted to find a river to take abath in. When she heard the rushing of the water, she smiled , satisfied

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Look ing around, aria quickly slipped out og her clothes and stepped into the river

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yvanna groaned in her unconsciousness. Her whole body ached, and it really feels good here in the darkness. I could stay here forever, she thought.

message 7: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Day walked to the river.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yvanna mumbled something under her breath. She heard someone say something but they seemed so far away. And all she really wanted was to sleep.

message 9: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Are you guys alright?"

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Aria surfaced and realied there were others around. She blushed

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yvanna finally dragged herself back to consciousness. She opened her eyes and blinked them rapidly to erase the bleariness off them. She was a bit shocked to find people around.

"Wha...what happened?" she croaked, her mouth felt parched.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yvanna finally dragged herself back to consciousness. She opened her eyes and blinked them rapidly to erase the bleariness off them. She was a bit shocked to find people around.

"Wha...what happened?" she croaked, her mouth felt parched.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- She sat down next.to the water, tired

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments Luka set the girl he was holding down and walked Calmly to the people,"Luka Can fix things like doctor" He said as he retreived his first aid kit

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy smiled lightly.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments ((Now to wait for a responce lo)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Doctor?" Yvanna mumbled. She sat up slowly then looked at her new companions. "Yeah, it would be great to have some pain relievers now." She rubbed her aching head then added, "and food, too."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "Of sorts "The masked man said as he looked over her " What do you rember last?" He asked satisfied she had ni Immeidete i jury

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "Of sorts "The masked man said as he looked over her " What do you rember last?" He asked satisfied she had ni Immeidete i jury

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"You mean before I ended up here?" Yvanna shrugged. "I remember a big wave hitting our cruise ship. I remember swimming until I got here, using a log as a floater. Getting in to this island...hey!" she suddenly sat up straight. "Are there people living in this island? Some people who can help us get back home?" she asked, starting to panic.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "We are all survivers, No way off, sea is rough too rough" He said roughly, he pojnted to Dannys hut "go thier"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, gosh," she muttered under her breath. "Is that hut yours?"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He shook his head "Mine far up in mountain, Go see danny say Luka says Hawk feather

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay..." Yvanna said, her voice filled with doubt. "But I don't know this Danny. Or you," And you sound weird, she thought. She mentally kicked herself for her rude thoughts.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He walked away "Will catch up later! find others"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay..." she muttered again. "You really are weird," she shook her head then slowly stood up. She'll try to go to that Danny's hut. Maybe he'll agree to give her a shelter for the night.

message 27: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 14, 2014 12:49PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Lizzy breathed out tiredly, shifting Jen in her arms who wouldn't stop crying. "Shh.. baby I know it's hot" she soothed as she finally reached the river. "Oh thank god" she drawled out and made her way to the shore. Lizzy gently placed 2 year old Jen on the ground and slipped her feet out of the sandals she was wearing. She then proceeded to slide out of her top, leaving her in the black bikini she had been lucky enough to have been wearing when they got stranded. Lizzy gently laughed as Jen stripped her self of everything, and Lizzy gently took the small toddlers hand in hers, leading her into the river

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin walks up to the river glad to be away from the people on the beach

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Lizzy turned in surpise and smiled at the boy. "Hey" she said with the french accent, gently scooping water up into her hands and splashing Jen who squealed in delight.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

" hi I'm Justin " he says laughing at the baby

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Lizzy" she smiled and sat down in the shallow water pulling Jen into her lap. She gently started washing the small child down, getting off the dirt and mud. "Man I can't wait to get home- take a hot shower" she giggled softly.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

" those are nice " he says smiling at the memory of the warmth

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Very nice" she laughed gently as Jen squirmed out of her lap and splashed around in the water. As always, Lizzy kept a watchfull eye on her daughter just in case

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

" so where's the father " he asks curious

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She shrugged impassively "dont know" she said

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

" he left you " he asks

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "You could say that" she said.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

" so you came on the cruse just you and your kid " he asks staring at her

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(( hello ))

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((Whoops sorry, I didn't see your post))

"Yup" she grinned watching Jen splash about

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

" ok " he says grinning still staring

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She blushed lightly and splashed water on him with a grin.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

" hey " he says laughing and splashing her back

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She giggled and got up, splashing him again.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin continues to splash her laughing

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Jen sat down in the water pawing at the small fish with giggles every other moment. Lizzy smiled and suddenly went reeling towards the foor, eyes rolled back into her head. Their was a large bruise by her hair line that she had gotten when the ship sank, she just hand't told anyone.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" what the " Justin says kneeling down

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(( what's he supposed to do lol ))

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) As soon as Lizzy hit the ground her eyes flew open and she quickly pushed herself up into a sitting position. "Sorry, i hit my head during the..." she trailed off.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

" it's ok " he says smiling and helping her up

« previous 1 3 4 5 6