Stranded Island RP discussion

Moutains > mountain peak

Comments Showing 1-50 of 159 (159 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1377 comments Mod
.Highest point

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments ((Yay))

Luka was sitting at the top, cross legged, Katana out and Striaght up He held it in his hands, it split his face perfectly, his mask was down, Revealing a Brand on his left cheek, His left eye had a scar running down it skipping the eye itself, A Very clear tan lan went across his face in a daignol line

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy slowly followed the butterfly. Watching it. Her cut along her cheek still bleeding. "Where are you going?"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments It fluttered up and out of sight, It landed on Luka's katana, the very tip

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy watched and then froze. Looking up more seeing a boy. She blushed. Oh goodness.

message 6: by Day, (Admin) (new)

((Your missing the action in the secret cave))

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He was Frozen in place it seemedm He did not hear her nor see her

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello?" She whispered. Her right arm still in a cast.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He opened his eyes, Saw her And hid his left side of his face again, He scarmbled backwords "Hello!!???x

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy jumped back. "Sorry! Sorry.."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He wapked up to her, Grabing some Pieves of cloth from a pocket "Nono, Luca startls easily Here Luca help with wound?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy smiled slightly. "Oh.. Pleas?" She smiled. Her right arm in a cast since before the crash

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He got in his pack and took out a first aid pick "Ivvy No climb mountain like that bad thing to do, what was she thinking?" He asked her as he clean up her cuts and bruises

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Followed a butterfly.." She whispered

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "Ahh, I think Prince is a good name for him" He said as he took out a Kunai knife "Id like to look at your arm" He said gently

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"No need.. It's been in the cast for a month... I broke it.. By tripping..." She lied.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "You know, If you dont want me to know, tell me Honesty is something My people Hold dear" His accent was Orentail, but his eyes and skin betrayed him as European,

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"It has been on for a month... I was just pushed down the stairs by my parents..." She whispered

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He nodded, Understanding He cut her cast and looked at her arm, To his surprise it wasnt Broken but Sprung, severaly albeit "Whaat doctor did this?" He asked,

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh... The one in California.." She don't know his name.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "He or she is a Moronic Idiot" He said, as he cleared off the debris from the cast "Arm sprung not broke, Here need pressure One more week it better " he said wraping it with cloth

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy looked
At him. "Thank you.." She whispered

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "Let us go find the others, he said" He was blushing but she couldnt see him, He adjusted his mask a little better

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why do you wear that?" She asked curiously

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "Personal" He said Quietly, "About the others.." He trid changeing the subjevt

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed. "Sorry.." Then nodded and limped down the mountain.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He picked her up in his arms "Oneday i might tell you, A day when secrets die"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy blushe as he picked her up. She nodded. "Okay.."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He held her fairly close and walked to a river...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She wrapped her arms around his neck. Well.. Arm.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He set her down at the river

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She glanced
Around. "Thanks.."

message 33: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Day woke her up.

message 34: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"I knocked you out" he said sadly.

message 35: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Look around" There was a picnic.

message 36: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Yea it's too say sorry" he said sitting down.IT was the highest point.A pretty amazing view.

message 37: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Thanks" He kissed her."Well...what do you think?" he asked like a lost sad kid trying to impress his parents.

message 38: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Great" he said blushing.

message 39: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"soooo, lets eat" he said turning red.

message 40: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Day grabbed the handmade basket. He opened it and took out ingredients for a sandwich. Ha started making a few.He loved heights. It made him feel bigger and more confident.

message 41: by Day, (Admin) (new)

" what is the view the atmosphere

message 42: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"What is the view or that atmosphere "he said smiling

message 43: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Well I'm glad you like it it took me a while to do this i swapped this place up with Big leafs and cleared out some room for us here,i wanted it to be perfect,Just like you,your perfect you complete me make me whole,and not only that you make me happy. Honestly that's something I never thought i deserve let alone have." Day said smiling thinking back to the times he could have run away but didn't he stayed doing his job because that was the only thing he knew hoe to do.

message 44: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"And im glad you waited because your so going to get it after we are done.Sucks we can't watch a flick" he said in his British accent.

message 45: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"eat it up then"Day said biting a sandwich ,

message 46: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Don't ask how i got the bread..."

message 47: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Stole it from a survivor...im bad"

message 48: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"No it isn't i cut his head off for it" Day said trembling.((brb dinner))

message 49: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"I'm sorry" Day murdered.

message 50: by Day, (Admin) (new)

He wiped the tears forming at his eyes.He finished eating.

« previous 1 3 4