In our opinion... discussion

All about you > what is the worst day of your life?

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 2507 comments Mod
What has been the worst day of your life so far?

message 2: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) I broke my foot. Then we went swimming at a really cool pool but I couldn't swim cause my foot was broken.

message 3: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Yesterday...

message 4: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

What happened yesterday?

message 5: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) A lot. For starters one of my "friends" decided that she didn't want me in the group for our decade project because "I wouldn't be a good asset to the group" and "I am too quiet" then she also kicked me out of our novel group too so I had to find another group to join. ALSO one of my favorite groups on GR is getting deleted and the founder of the group was saying a whole buncha stuff.

message 6: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "A lot. For starters one of my "friends" decided that she didn't want me in the group for our decade project because "I wouldn't be a good asset to the group" and "I am too quiet" then she also kick..."

I am sorry

message 7: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Thanks guys. And the stupid thing is that after causing all that drama between the group she ends up switching into a different group anyways -_-

message 8: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

@ Tia people like that make me want to hit them >:(
And I heard about the group that's being deleted :( what happened anyway? Why is she deleting it?

@ Black star, I'm sorry :(

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) When I found out that I didn't get into the Metropolitan Youth Orchestra of New York.

Well, I got waitlisted and I'm actually in it now, but I was really upset.

message 10: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

Congrats for getting in!

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Thanks :) now I'm going to China with them! (woo hoo china!)

message 12: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

Wow! That sounds like a lot of fun!

message 13: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) @Alyssa I have no idea. She just said that he had been getting mean PMs and stuff so she was going to delete it

message 14: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

That's too bad :( I wonder who was pming her?

message 15: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

The worst day of my life was when we had to put my cat down :'( she had kidney failure. I miss her.

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Oh no :P

My bird was so sweet but she had a seizure disorder. She died last year from that and airsaculitis (it's like bronchitis for birds) and I was so upset I listened to nothing but a requiem masses for like a week and I didn't cry but I was so upset... And then I finally cried when I watched some movie and someone died. She used to let me per her and she was so tiny and loved to eat Rice Krispies. Sometimes she'd go and hide in the box...

message 17: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

Oh I'm sorry :(
My cat loved to sleep on my pillow, and she had To have fresh water if she was going to drink, and she would watch you to make sure its fresh. She loved to be held and would sit in your arms for a long time. She hated other cats and would howl and spit at them.
She loved to explore and would use my shoulder as a landing spot.

message 18: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) My bird also liked my shoulder :)
She would peep at other birds and knew when we came home. And she would sing along when I practiced my piano :)

message 19: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

Awww, that's really sweet :')

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Yeah :( I miss her. Now I have two birds who are the same species but not the same as her. They're really cute though.

message 21: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) When my bunny got killed by a dog.

message 22: by Marie -The Reading Otter (last edited Feb 19, 2014 07:15PM) (new)

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) | 374 comments The day my cat died. His name was Kyle, and he was the biggest fluffiest most ungraceful cat ever. And I miss him.

message 23: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

@ Briar :'(

@ Marie, I'm sorry, I know what that's like. And it sucks.

message 24: by Marie -The Reading Otter (last edited Feb 19, 2014 07:28PM) (new)

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) | 374 comments Alyssa wrote: "@ Briar :'(

@ Marie, I'm sorry, I know what that's like. And it sucks."

This is my fluffy beast sitting in his chair.
description

message 25: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

Awwwwww! :')

message 26: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

Oh Im so sorry Faye :'(

message 27: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

:'(

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

My grandpa just died. ( last week) I mean I didn't really know him but my mom is crying so much that it makes me cry too and my grandma isn't doing so well. My father who doesn't cry,cried!

Now everyone is crying. Don't know what to do. :'(

message 29: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

I'm sorry Maria :( I don't know that you can do much other than remind them that even though this sucks life goes on. I can't think of anything else to say that doesn't sound really cheesy.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Alyssa!
Things are still bad but I'm trying to go on GR to feel better and now I'm spending more time playing the piano, my teacher is saying that I'm doing amazing. I'm also playing the violin and guitar to help me. It's a nice distraction.

message 31: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) The day all the affects from being stalked came crashing in for the first time. So around September 2013. Delayed reaction you can say...

message 32: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (last edited Mar 12, 2014 10:03PM) (new)

@ Maria, Good, I'm glad that some things have helped, and I hope you and your family get through this ok.

message 33: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

@ Caitlyn, you got stalked?! What?! How?

message 34: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) Alyssa wrote: "@ Caitlyn, you got stalked?! What?! How?"

Yea... Long story..

message 35: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

Ok, well if you ever want to talk about it feel free to message me.

message 36: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) Yep...