Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent discussion

Who would you have like to see Tris with other than Tobias?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Christina  Ortiz Prefably i like that she is with Tobias but i would have like to have seen her with Al before he try to kill her with Peter and Drew.

Mila Fitos Noooo, definitely not Al. Actually I'd have liked to see her with Uriah. But only because he1s one of my favourite characters, but of course she's with Tobias. ;)

Parmida Asadi I would love to see her with Uriah apart from Four!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Parmida wrote: "I would love to see her with Uriah apart from Four!"
I think that Tris and Uriah would make a great couple too. Uriah is a great character, I wanted to get to know more about him.

Martha Al & Uriah

Ewa... Will and Tris

Jackie URIAH. <3

Christina  Ortiz Zhanaestilinski wrote: "Peter"

Really Peter? i mean he's a badass at times. i can see that.

Madeline Esp Ummm no one but Tobias they were made for each other!!! There was never anyone else and there never will be! They have one of the cutest book relationships ever. I would be okay if she went with Uriah I guess but Uriah is better as her friend.

message 11: by gina (new) - rated it 5 stars

gina will !

Katelyn Peter. I preferred Peter over Tobias about halfway through Allegiant.

message 13: by gina (new) - rated it 5 stars

gina Katelyn wrote: "Peter. I preferred Peter over Tobias about halfway through Allegiant."

OMG i hate peter watch u will to !

message 14: by Ella (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ella No. Just. No.

message 15: by M (new) - rated it 5 stars

M I'd love to see Tris with Uriah. (If she couldn't be with Tobias, of course)

message 16: by gina (new) - rated it 5 stars

gina Meimei wrote: "I'd love to see Tris with Uriah. (If she couldn't be with Tobias, of course)"

me to!

Katelyn Nagina wrote: "Katelyn wrote: "Peter. I preferred Peter over Tobias about halfway through Allegiant."

OMG i hate peter watch u will to !"

I have finished the whole series and I've liked Peter throughout the entire thing. I'm very certain that I'll continue to like him. Tobias has as many problems as Peter does, so why is it a bad thing to like him anymore than liking Tobias?

Payton Schurr Will

James No, I can't imagine Tris being with someone else besides Tobias.

Christine Uria or Will would have been interesting

Rebekah Mckerley If Tris wasn't with Tobias, I would want her to be with Uriah. He is one of the few other men that view her as the strong woman she is instead of a weak little girl. Uriah includes Tris when he goes zip-lining off the building, even though Tris is a transfer. Uriah is also very humble. He doesn't boast about being ranked first, and he doesn't look down on the others who are ranked low. He genuinely cares about Tris and her well-being. They also get along really well, which is why I think they could be good together. I definitely like Tris with Tobias better, though.