Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ} discussion

The Club > The Inner Entrance

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Alia paused at the stairs watching the bustling crowd. People were with their friends, girlfriends, boyfriends all having a good time. She felt a pang of loneliness, as she remembered Lilith. Her only best friend. Ever since she had left Alia had made a promise to never replace her. However that promise did get annoying at times. There were times that Alia would much rather have a person to talk to, or a shoulder to cry on. Someone to nod and say that they understood even if they didn't.
She sighed and turned her attention back to the crowd of people and the noises coming out of it. The clicks or zip of their wallet, the ruffle of the money being handed from one person to the next. She heard girls laughing as they swapped gossip, and boys trying to hit on girls before they even got into the club.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments Mercedes, today, was running late. She was usually casually on time, but today she slept in. And she had forgotten her key to the entrance. The bouncer at the front at recognized her, but this ignorant one didn't have a clue of who she was. And because of her age, she technically wasn't allowed in the club. They had let her work here, despite her age. She growled under her breath, glaring at the guard. Mercedes wasn't usually so hostile, but the bouncer was tugging at her temper.
Her voice rose above the others, as she gestured wildly. "I work here! I've worked here for a year now! Just let me in! How haven't you noticed me?" She growled.
The bouncer narrowed his eyes as well. "Only 21 years or older. And you are not that." Which only called for another groan of annoyance from Mercedes.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alia looked down to see a girl fighting with the bouncer. At first she couldn't see who it was and then realized it was Mercedes. She swiftly slid down the railing to meet up with the two of them. "Hello." she said coolly. She looked at the bouncer with one of her 'don't mess with my bitch because I can make your life a living hell' looks. "What are you doing? Don't you know who she is?" she demanded them. "Thi-this amazing young lady, is one of the finest workers here and you dare deny her the privilege to enter?" she asked with a shocked look on her face. Alia was a good enough actress to fool, most people and she prided herself onto that. "Let her in. Now." she told him in her strangely calm, deathly low voice.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments The bouncer backed up, opening the door slowly for them.
Mercedes flashed a grin at Alia, nodding to her. And after sticking her tongue out at the Bouncer, she slipped into the club. The music hit her ears, and she turned to Alia right inside the doorway. "Thanks for saving my butt out there." She said, wiping her hands on her jean shorts. "I was kind of in a rush today, and yeah." She shrugged, hiking her bag back up on her shoulder.
Mercedes was fairly comfortable around Alia. She had know the girl for a little while, and she knew most everyone at the club. With them, her natural personality came easier. She sighed, glancing around. "Know anywhere that I'm needed?" She sighed, "I would usually ask Madame Noir, but I'm pretty sure she is in a meeting of some sort."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alia glared at the bouncer one more time before turning away. "No problem. It gave me a chance to make someone look and feel stupid." she smiled. "And its fine. We all get those days." she shrugged. When Marcedes asked her where she was needed Alia shrugged apologetically. "Sorry. I don't know. where anyone is supposed to be. Although I can tell you that they have so many waiters, waitress, singers and other people that just want to hookup so they probably won't miss you." she said with a slight disgust to her voice. If the girls were going to hook up with some guy, they could at least do it right and make it a catch for them. Make it a little hard and spice it up.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments Mercedes nodded, "I usually just do whatever. Since working on the stage," She gestured to it with her thumb, "Did not work out." She let out a small laugh, shaking her head. "I guess I could just hang out for a bit until I'm needed somewhere. I get paid either way." She shrugged, glancing back toward the stage. "I'm glad I have someone to talk to today. This is the one day I don't really have any errands to run for Noir, and now I have someone to talk to," She smiled, "And it's someone who has the same views as me on these performers up there."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know. I usually put up with it, but honestly if the girls are going to spend the next thirty minuets with someone at least have some class doing it. Make him work for it. Its far more entertaining believe me." she promised. It actually was amusing to see a guy beg for you and you as the female shaking your head and saying 'Nope!' so easily. "And I usually sing on stage, or just talk to people. No making out. Besides everyone here is just...not my type. Not one to actually hang around for so long for me to get used to." she shrugged with a sigh.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments Mercedes nodded, "The people here are all desperate. That's why I am mostly just helping out with the people around here." She smiled, glancing at the moving club. The music was loud, but it was nice to just talk and hang out for once. She was usually getting hit on by desperate guys who thought she was part of the act, or running errands. "Some of the guys who work here are real jewels, though. Hilarious and everything. They just aren't into real relationships, I guess. But they make good friends. As do a fourth of the girls here." Mercedes couldn't help but laugh as she watched the dancers, some sending scowls at each other. "But I'm surprised they don't eat each other alive sometimes."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Alia nodded. "Theres a reason why I try not to use the backup dancers. Or as little reasons. Half the time they end up fighting and trust me. That doesn't look pretty on stage." she said. She saw a couple of guys pointing at a group of girls and then they advanced onto them flirting. She saw one of the girls giggle and then lead him away. Alia sighed. "Looks like another easy win for the guys." she said nodding towards the girl and boy. She rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to Mercedes. She was pretty enough to get hit on guys, and friendly. How did she not have that many friends was beyond Alia but then again people did stupid things.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments Mercedes was watching the guy and the girl carefully. "Seems like it." She sighed. The girl looked a little familiar, but she decided to put it behind her. Probably just someone with that kind of face, the one you think you know but you really don't. After another disgusted sigh, she turned back to Alia. "Oh, I remember hearing you sing. Your really good, but it must get annoying when the guys throw money up onto the stage." She rolled her eyes.

[Hey, I have an idea for a little rivalry between some people. An old enemy of Mercedes, Ansley, should join the thing, and reek havoc on Alia and them. Does that sound cool to you? Any ideas?]

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

[Sure. That sounds cool.]

Alia nodded. "Thanks. I try but I always think I can do better. Like I'm Beyonce or something." she said with a laugh. Beyonce was one of her idols and Alia doubted that she would ever be good but she could always try. She looked back at the group which was slowly winding down so that it was just two people making out. Alia shook her head and looked at Mercedes. "So, tell me a tad bit about yourself. All I know is that your name is Mercedes, and you could easily get boys." she said with a twinkle in her eyes. "And unfortunately that isn't enough information."

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments Mercedes smiled, "Well," She started. She didn't know where to start. "I'm scraping it by here, I can't dance to save my life, my real name is Mercedes-Rain, which is why I work here. The name of a true staff at the club." She laughed. "I'm pretty shy outside of the club," She turned towards the couple, now seeing who it was. She recognized the girl immediately. Her face turned a little unreadable as she stared at the girl. Her right eye twitched, and she frowned. "And that's Ansley. The girl who made my High School suck."

[I'll make her later, just wanted to introduce her now. But she won't say anything. They will just see her.]

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

{Kay. Thats fine by me}

Alia looked up. "Nice name, I wish mine was exciting as that." she told her. "Shy? Hmm, well I can be but not really. But I am reserved so I guess that makes me shy?" she asked not really sure. People had told her that and she just shrugged it off. As Mercedes told her about the girl she peered closer. "Is she one of those really annoying popular girls who thinks she runs the place?" she asked. She did look like it, the girl who had all the clothes, set the trends, and made fun of other people for amusement.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments "Definitely." Mercedes said with a sneer. "She was the one who got the whole school to call me a stripper because of my name. Apparently I have a stripper name." She glanced around at the club, shaking her head slowly. If it were different, with Ansley long gone, and not ten feet away, she might have added a laugh in there. But, for now, a shake of the head would suffice. "Ironic. For me and her." Mercedes couldn't help but sigh. "But, honestly, more for her than me." She added.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah I see." Alia nodded understanding. "Stripper? Hm, no not exactly. Do you look like the type to go out in the world and have fun, yeah, but stripper I'm not sure." she said and shrugged. "But then again I've never seen what the normal people see so perhaps its just me." she said nonchalantly. She looked Ansley over and soon had a smile on her face. "She doesn't know who that boy is does she?" she asked her with a smirk on her face. "That boy - I don't know his name but hes a player. He hits on girls and gets whatever he wants." she said. "I've seen him a couple of times, breaking hearts and things like that."

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments Mercedes gave a quick nod, "She was the same in highschool. Hitting on guys and all that. She would date guys for weeks and not bother to learn their names." She rolled her eyes. "It was annoying as heck, being around her." She said, smiling. "I just hope she comes here to get some guys, not." She broke off, glaring at Ansley. "If she works here now, we are going to have to destroy her." She cleared her throat. "But, you know, she won't work here. She's probably too 'classy'," she did air quotes with her fingers. "For that."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oooo. How people stand those types of girls I don't know. Or how they could even do all that without feeling guilty at all. " she shook her head. "But then again bitches be crazy." she said quoting something Lilith used to say all the time. When Mercedes said that they would have to get revenge on her Alia broke into a grin. "Its been too long since I gave someone a taste of their own medicine." she grinned. "I'm so in."

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments Mercedes grinned, "I'm usually not the revenge type, but wha kind of person would I be to let her get away without a little present back." She smiled. Her eyes drifted up, as Ansley had broken away from the guy and was headed back to.. to the dressing room. "I guess she does work here now." She raised an eyebrow, shrugging. "Do you sing anytime soon? Once we are done, that's when we could start or lovely plan for revenge."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Alia smiled. "Hmm, sing? I think the next time I sing is a couple hours off. There are dozens of other performers." she shrugged "And besides, if you know her shouldn't you be nice, and give her a little... welcome gift? I would." she smirked. Alia never seemed the mean type, but honestly there was more to her then anyone ever thought. She wasn't another cute prissy girl. She had a brain on her head and she thought for herself. She caught Mercedes glancing at Ansley and followed her gaze to where she was going into the dressing room. "Well looks like I'll have a chance into getting to know her." she added

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments Mercedes couldn't helo but smile. "Isn't there a shortage on costumes, Alia?" She smiled, "It seems I don't go out to pick more up until tomorrow, and you need one to perform." She said, nodding. After a pause, "But let's wait a while, towards the end of the night." She shrugged, "It's her first day, so it would be even better when she was dead tired, don't ya' think?" She couldn't help but smirk.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Alia smiled. "It does help." she agreed. "Costumes hmm, perhaps. She would have her own though." Alia said knowing that a lot of performers brought their own outfits for when they were going on stage. Alia stared at the direction Ansley had vanished and added "If you'd like I could talk to her and find out just how long shes staying. Poke around a bit and get some information out of her."

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments Mercedes nodded, "Sounds good." She bounced forward on her toes, "Oh, and don't mention I'm here. I want to surprise her." She tilted her head to the side, flashing Alia an almost devious smile. "Because I am all about big surprises." She held out her hand to Alia, nodding lightly. "It will be nice to work with you. Let's hope that our partnership will live long."

[I think instead of me making Ansley, I'll ask someone detailed if they want to make her.]

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

{Kay. Its your choice in all this. xD}

Alia smiled. "Don't fret. I'll keep you a hidden secret. I know how to keep my mouth zipped." she grinned. "Surprises, how I enjoy them thoroughly. They always have this rather....zing to it for me." she grinned. "And yes, I believe that this will be a start of a beautiful acquaintanceship." she added in quoting a line from Lion King. It was from the movie that showed Timon point of view.

Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ}

unread topics | mark unread