Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ} discussion

The Club > The Outer Entrance

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Joe stayed outside as he check people's identification as he made sure no one got in without a ID. He looked around as some teenage kids tried to get in but Joe pushed them around like little childern.
"Sorry, 21 and over."

message 2: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 13, 2014 09:11AM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Alysia walked towards the entrance, her teenage body easily moving around the people and passing the group of teenagers as she made her way towards the entrance. It was her first day here and she was freaking out: What if they didn't like her? Thoughts were spinning around her head as she waited patiently to get admitted inside.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Joe stopped everyone to check there Id. Most of them were underage and island knew the difference between fake id's. One girl came up as he stopped her.
"ID please" he asked as he pulled out his habds, asking for her identification. Guy or a girl, no one was getting threw big joe if they were under age.

message 4: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 13, 2014 09:15AM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Uh right" she pulled out an id that claimed she was 21 and handed it to him. "I work here. So let me in" she crossed her arms in slight annoyance. "I mean really- aren't you supposed to know everyone that works here?" she raised an eyebrow in feigned exasperation. Her nails were painted a dark red and she was running her tongue over her lip ring, the tongue ring clashing against the small metal as she did so.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"And from what I'm guessing, your new here." he said while raising an eyebrow as he replied in his deep voice. He pulled out his flash light as he put it under the ID. The id seemed real enough, but he had to double check it because he seemed a little weird about this one.
He pulled out his machine as he scanned it as it showed fake.
"Sorry, employee or not, your not getting in. Its a $10,000 fine if we get caught doing this." Island said as he moved her out of the way from the enterance.

message 6: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 13, 2014 09:20AM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Her eyes narrowed and she shook her head. "You have to let me in. I need the job. So let. Me. In" she whined childishly. "You don't have to tell anyone- It can be our little secret right?" she asked hopefully. She grabbed onto her arm where small puncture holes where, each one from different needles filled with drugs had been put in her.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Joe pulled her next to the corner as he waved while giving the sign for other bouncer to cover him real quick.
"Listen....I don't know what the situation is, but i can't let you in. I could get fired for that too. I need this job as well you know." he said while telling her.
"Why are you working as a stripper, Whats your real age anyways?" he asked while raising and eyebrow.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "I need the money. And i'm 21." she snapped in sheer annoyance. "Are you like, retarded or something?" she sneered at him before shaking her head gently. "Sorry, that was rude" she mumbled. Alysia glanced around frowning slightly as she pulled her dark hair up into a high pony tail, showing off the tattoo behind her ear.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright.......I'll let you in, but i got to keep an eye on you. And i guess we do a lot of shameful things when were broke." he said as he got her in from the back alley as they got in the strip club.
"Really....whats your age?" he asked while getting her in from the floor. If he was caught of letting in a under age person, he would have been in major trouble as well.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She nodded in complete relief as she followed him quickly. "17" she smirked lightly and blew him a kiss. "But you don't need to tell anyone that right?" she smiled mockingly. Her eyes roamed over the building in interest, un able to decide what she though about the place.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He brought her in as he got her to the dressing room.
"Okay, here is the dressing room. Go ahead and get changed." he said while one bartender was looking at her. But it wasn't anything suspricous. More like he was interesting in her.
"Eyes off Zack!" Island said as they both joked around.
"So why are you working in a strip club? I mean...you couldn't find any other part time job?" he asked while wondering.
((K, can you post in the dressing room next?)

message 12: by Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (last edited Mar 06, 2014 02:21PM) (new)

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Morti headed out of the club, waving at the bouncer as she passed. She slung her bag strap carelessly over her shoulder and zipped her jacket up. She spotted Ashley and headed over to her. She was already in makeup so she figured she looked well enough.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashely stood in front of her. She was crossing her arms and leaned against her white convertible. The roof was down and she had her glasses on. "Do you have everything you need? It's going to be a long night." She smirked.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I sure do" she said, slipping her hands into her jacket pockets. She was ready, even eager for a long night. She hadn't gone home with anyone in a while and she had been getting anxious to lately. She could tell this one would be fun.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let me help you in." She started to lead her to the car. She opened up the door and let her he inside.she strapped her in and when she was saucer she let her hands rest on her thighs and kissed her hungrily. Her tongue danced inside the girls mouth.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "How kind of you" she smirked as she was led to the car. She watched as her hand reached across her to buckled her seat belt. She set her hands over Ashley's as they warmed her thighs. She eagerly welcomed her lips upon hers. She tangled her tongue with hers and tugged her in closer.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashely broke the kiss and straddled herself onto her lap she moved her led hand to her face and continued the kiss. She let her right hand wander. She slowly unzipped her jacket. She could see the top of her breast line and kissed her neck. She quickly pulled herself away knowing they would never leave this car. "I think I better start driving." She laughed and slowly and gracefully started to climb of her.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Morti tugged her in, reeling Ashley's body in with her hands on the backs of her knees. Her head instinctively tilted back as Ashley's lips made contact with her neck. Her hands had wandered down to Ashley's waist as she pulled away "I think you probably should" she suggested, her head tipping back down to watch her climb off.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Her body shivered as they broke contact. She climbed back outside closing the door. She pulled a her dress, making sure she had the most skin exposed as she possibly could. She climbed in her car and took her shoes off. She was really distracted at the moment and heels didn't help. "My name is Rose. Just do you know what to moan later." She smirked and pulled out of the parking lot.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I'll keep that in mind" she smiled. She untied her hair and let it fall over her body. "Baby doll, though you can call me anything you want really. I don't normally hand out my real name but maybe you'll get lucky" she said as her gaze flickered back to Ashley. She liked the tension the built in the ride over. She let her fingers trail down Ashley's neck.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Her body chilled and the area were baby doll touched was burning... In a good way. She gulped and said,"That's not my real name either. If my name got out that I was at a strip club. All hell would break loose." She said seriously. She looked over at her through the corner of her eye. "You know that's really distracting." She said a matter of fact.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I haven't even gotten to the distracting part yet" she smiled. She let her hand trail over her shoulder strap, slipping it off her shoulder. She kissed her shoulder lightly, trying to distract her as much as possible without her crashing. A crash wouldn't be the ideal conclusion to this night. "I can stop if you'd like. All you have to do is...ask" she said as her hand trailed down to Ashley's thigh.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashely didn't answer. She skwirned in her seat. She drove faster, wanting to get to her house even more so.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"You might as well enjoy your free will. You won't get it later." She smiled deviously.

message 25: by Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (last edited Mar 06, 2014 03:32PM) (new)

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) She was only lucky Morti was restrained by a seatbelt or she would probably be doing more than what she already was. Her lips curved in a smile as she could feel the car accelerate. "Eager?" she questioned as she stalled her hand on Ashley's leg. "Sounds good to me."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashely couldn't help herself, she took baby's hand and let it trail up the front if her dress. She released and let her explore,"How could anyone stand still with you around.?" She spoke aloud.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "They can't. It's how I make money" she said as her hand slipped past the fabric of her dress. "I really hope we're almost there" she murmured as she let her palm and fingers trace along her thigh. She really wanted to get her home and in bed, or really any other flat surface she was allowed.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Time skip to the house?))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((@ Ashely knight's residence))

Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ}

unread topics | mark unread