A.G.E. discussion

General > What's an Ask Group?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) An Ask group is a group that allows you to talk to and ask questions to your favorite characters. You can also apply to talk/role-play as one of these characters to converse with other characters and answer questions. Some Ask groups include:

Ask Demigods (PJO/HoO)
Ask Wizards (HP)
Ask Royals (Disney Princess)
Ask Animals

If you have any questions, please ask them below.

message 2: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) I just found out about this group because I was looking for a sort of "ask" group but not for fandom characters... I was wondering if the A.G.E would include an OC/original character group or if it was specifically for books/movies/etc with already existing characters?
Since I'm not really finding an "Ask OCs" type group (though maybe I'm not using the right search terms) I was tempted to possibly create one, but I wasn't sure about the rules concerning your groups--I see that you have a few, and I didn't want to "steal the limelight" as it were, by making one with a similar set up without seeing if one existed already or if there was an actual format concerning A.G.E groups.

message 4: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Levi,

This sounds like a very interesting idea! I am not quite sure how it would work, but if you have more to it and can tie it to a particular role-play group or two, maybe it could work out. I say go right ahead!

Sincerely,
Hermes