Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Techno-Goth Cthulhu
This topic is about Techno-Goth Cthulhu
Book Issues > Complete Anthology Information

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Sperduto | 8 comments For some reason, this book has been entered both with the title misspelled and all but one of the authors omitted. This book is an anthology, yet only one of the authors is listed as the author. Also, it's really embarrassing that the largest word on the cover is misspelled in the Goodreads listing.

The full listing information is available here:
http://www.amazon.com/Techno-Goth-Cth...

Although Amazon lists Mark Crittenden as an author, he is the editor of the volume.

If somebody could fix this, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm one of the authors in this anthology and I can't list it on my Author Page because of these omissions.

message 2: by Cait (last edited Feb 12, 2014 09:03AM) (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments I've fixed the title and authors list, and the book should be showing on your author profile now.

Do you know if this book was ever distributed with the currently showing version of the cover (cropped slightly wider and without the editor's name at the bottom)? Amazon and CreateSpace currently have it listed with a narrower image that has the editor's name on it. If there were ARCs sent out with the squarer cover image I can set up a second edition record for that, but I'm wondering if it might just have been the original promotional image and not the actual cover.

message 3: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Sperduto | 8 comments Thanks for the fix!

I've only ever seen the version with the editor's name on the cover. He previewed the cover on the publisher website several weeks prior to release, so whoever uploaded the file might have obtained it from there.

message 4: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments Cool, thanks! I'll replace the promo image with the actual cover, then.