YA Book Recommendations! discussion

Recommendations > Fantasy Book!!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Fantasy book recommendations!

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess The girl of fire and thorns series. The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1) by Rae Carson , tigers curse Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) by Colleen Houck , and cinder Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Those were the first books on the top of my head. There really good, I loved them.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Jess!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I love love love tigers curse, and I kinda hope they make a movie. I have not read the first girl of fire an thorns but I have read the second, and I want to read the third cinder book!

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess I heard that they might make it a movie . HopeFully they do. Tigers curse serIes is my all time favorite book s.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I never heard of tigers curse, I shall look into that!

message 7: by Laura (last edited Feb 20, 2014 06:02PM) (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa this whole series is perfection - at least in my wonderful little world! Also Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1) by Wendy Higgins (amazing series), Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi (this series is beyond amazing to me), and Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (again, amazing series).

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole I read the first 2 books in The Life After series recently and loved them. Soul Taken (The Life After, #1) by Katlyn Duncan

I also loved Heaven by Christoph Marzi which is a stand alone mystery/fantasy story.