Steampunk Reads discussion

Vote For Your Favorites

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bill (new)

Bill | 5 comments Just a quick note: If you haven't seen the Listopia lists, they can be found by checking out the "Explore" tab at the top of the page.

There's a Best Unknown Steampunk" list, and it would be great if it got more traffic and more votes - and more books added! Take a look: https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/1...

Thanks!

Bill Bodden

message 2: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Garlick | 11 comments Hi Bill,

I'm new to all this...can I add my own book to this list?

message 3: by Bill (new)

Bill | 5 comments Yes you can! If you go to the page you'll notice there are two tabs at the top of the list. One is labelled "all votes" and the other is "add books to this list". Choose the "add books tab, and you should be able to go from there fairly easily.

Good luck!

message 4: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Garlick | 11 comments Thanks!

message 5: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Garlick | 11 comments Bill, I had to vote for the book, correct? Can you look at the list now and see if Lumière (Illumination Paradox #1) is there? I can't see it...

I clicked on "Add books to this list" then I did a search and it came up and then I voted for it...correct?

message 6: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Garlick | 11 comments Sorry, this is all new to me...

message 7: by Bill (new)

Bill | 5 comments No problem Jacqueline; happy to help spread the word about good Steampunk books!

Lumiere is there, and you did vote for it; sometimes it takes a little while - even hours - for new additions to register. But it's there now. Good luck with Lumiere!

message 8: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Garlick | 11 comments Thanks Bill, I'm embarrassed now...didn't mean to vote for my own book...whoops....nice to meet you and I will look up your book too! Good luck to you as well. J

message 9: by Bill (new)

Bill | 5 comments > I'm embarrassed now...didn't mean to vote for my own book

If you vote for a few other Steampunk books you like, it will be less obvious! :)

message 10: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Garlick | 11 comments Great Idea! Thanks!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

This is a good thing. Not that I am biased, touting my own unknown steampunk novel.

Viva la steampunk.

m

Alison (Lady Coffin) S | 16 comments Off to vote on the steampunk list and maybe add some more books to it.
Thanks for the message Bill.