Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alethea (new)

Alethea A (frootjoos) | 481 comments Mod
July's Alternate Romance Selection

Need by Carrie Jones

Need by Carrie Jones

Discuss here!

Please warn at the beginning of your post if it contains spoilers so that people can scroll past it.

message 2: by Gisela (last edited Jul 28, 2009 09:14AM) (new)

Gisela (chicadorlando) | 180 comments This book has some similarities to Twilight. Personally, I thought this was better. It certainly might appeal to Twilight fans.

message 3: by Mawgojzeta (new)

Mawgojzeta It was a decent, quick read. There was a bit lacking, but I try to keep in mind this is clearly geared towards teenagers for a bit of fun and magic. I think the book fulfilled that purpose fine. Other than that, I don't really know what to say about the book.

message 4: by Gisela (last edited Jul 28, 2009 11:03AM) (new)

Gisela (chicadorlando) | 180 comments Mawgojzeta wrote: "It was a decent, quick read. There was a bit lacking, but I try to keep in mind this is clearly geared towards teenagers for a bit of fun and magic. I think the book fulfilled that purpose fine. ..."

Not only is it geared toward teens, it feels and reads like it. As I read, I kept thinking back to my teens to see if I would have reacted the same way Zara did and to see if the teenager I was would have liked this book. I think I would have.