CoHorts discussion

Favorite Couples Video

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beth (new)

Beth Hi Cohorts, Do you remember this video? I think it was around V-day last year when I saw it for the first time. So I was wondering how many from the video you guys have read? (I think 12 for me) Who were your faves from the video? Any you disagree on? If they made a new video, who would your faves of the past year be? I bet I can guess at least one new couple ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9U6-l...

message 2: by Beth (new)

Beth Crickets

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle W (mishcast) | 1 comments I've only just gotten back into reading and recognized 3 couples.

message 4: by Vodkamelie (new)

Vodkamelie (bookaworm81) I haven't read loads of love story but I think I've recognised 5 couples. Answer at the bottom.
I would like Augustus and Grace from The Fault in our Stars, Ambrose and Fern from making Faces, Ryan and Fin from Fighting Redemption and all CoHO couple!!! lol

N*2 Travis & Abby
N*3 Gideon & Eva
N*7 Sky & Holder
N*10 Will & Lake
N*19 Anastasia & Christian

message 5: by Beth (new)

Beth I love Augustus and Hazel Grace! I haven't read the others you said although Making Faces is on my TBR. My faves of the past year are Will and Mia from Sweet Thing ❤ Cam and Avery from Wait For You, Jack Henry and Laralyn from Beauty From Pain, Simon and Caroline from Wallbanger, and Drew and Kate from Tangled. I'm not sure if these are new from the past year or just new to me. But they're the standouts to me.

message 6: by Vodkamelie (new)

Vodkamelie (bookaworm81) Oh Simone and Caroline!!! I love that book! No it's not new it's a few years old actually...it was a Twilight Fan Fiction. And of course Drew and Kate!
You absolutely need to read Making Faces. My top fav book <3
I don't know about the others lol