Schneider's Reading Class discussion

The Giver Discussion-Ending

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen (eaglesreadwrite) | 21 comments Mod
What do you think of the ending of the book?

message 2: by Briana (new)

Briana (just_keep_jumpin) | 5 comments I though it was good, I wish it was longer and finished. I would read the rest but there to long. And I don't want to read.

message 3: by Rafael (new)

Rafael Suarez | 3 comments I didn't like it because it's not an ending !! that's why I don't read !!

message 4: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie | 6 comments In my own opinion about the end of the book is, it was sad.

message 5: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Conant | 4 comments I didn't like it.

message 6: by ☹gabby (new)

☹gabby (taacobell) | 4 comments The ending was confusing but since I read the rest of the books the ending doesn't seem that bad

message 7: by Isaiah (new)

Isaiah (ISAIAHFLORES) | 4 comments I didn't like it.

message 8: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Reynolds | 4 comments I wish the ending was different so for the next book they wouldn't be starting in the middle of a forest while it is in winter w/ a baby. Which they were both on the edge of starvation and death. So overall I wish the ending was different.

message 9: by Daniela (new)

Daniela (danielaramirez) | 5 comments I disliked the ending

message 10: by Micah (new)

Micah Savine | 3 comments I didn't like the ending because it didn't really describe everything that happened it just ended

message 11: by Molly (new)

Molly | 8 comments The last paragraph about the music was happy but when he said it might've been only an echo was upsetting.

message 12: by Jen (new)

Jen (eaglesreadwrite) | 21 comments Mod
If you didn't like it, what didn't you like?

message 13: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie | 6 comments I kind of liked it because you got to think whatever you wanted at the end.

Josie

message 14: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 3 comments I don't like it. It wasn't an ending .it kind of just stop.

message 15: by Daniela (new)

Daniela (danielaramirez) | 5 comments I didn't like that it made you think of your own ending I want an ending from the author

message 16: by Chandra (new)

Chandra (chandrap) | 2 comments I didn't like the ending there should have been more detail to say what happened.

message 17: by Allison (new)

Allison (PandaLuvr99) | 9 comments I liked the theme of the ending and the story line, but I didn't like the ending itself.

message 18: by Darian (new)

Darian | 6 comments I liked the story line and the theme of the book. I wish the ending would've been way longer though, it just seemed to just stop.

message 19: by Jake (new)

Jake (JakeRubeck) | 8 comments I didn't like it because it wasn't in depth, it just ended.

message 20: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 5 comments I liked the book but it ended with a cliff hanger which I really disliked. I think the books ending could have been better were they finished their journey but other than that it was a really great book to read.

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Pederson (Lovatic7130) | 7 comments The ending was really sad and disappointing. I wish it would of hada happier one. Overall, it surprised me.

message 22: by Trey (new)

Trey  (tehPWNGEPotato) | 4 comments The ending was horrible yet i loved it because it leaves you curious and it is your decision of what will happen next.

message 23: by Moses (new)

Moses (ikeck23) | 5 comments The ending was bull. Whatever happened, they died or really found a sled and a random house, it still ended with a lame cliffhanger. They should have instead ended up finding a sign of life, like a person in the distance or like a town.

message 24: by Brendan (new)

Brendan | 3 comments I didn't really like the ending because it didn't really make sense.