Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ} discussion

The Club > Mistress Noir's Office

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Lacy knocked on the door. "Ms. Noir?" She said slowly opening the door. "You said you wanted to see me?" She said, half questioning. She walked into the office.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lacy came in and say down in the seat in front of Roxanne. She tapped her fingers nervously against her knee. "Did you need to tell me something?" She asked, her tone a bit more confident.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ember left.. When I got here they has just been talking ^^))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((We were gonna have a private talk lol))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's just stuff))

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 17, 2014 03:18PM) (new)

((Wall-e.... Could you stop bugging me about it?))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um... Loyal? Well, I'd say pretty loyal, but I'm not going to shot or kurrder anyone.." Lacy said catiously.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, yeah I guess, Ms. Noir.... And I don't really want to get pregnant either, so yeah." Lacy shrugged. She had been looking down at her shoes the entire time.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lacy looked up at her. Of course Ms. Noir was attractive. "You are, ma'am." She said, politely, looking over her body.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm either, so bi. Why? Is there something wrong about it that I need to change?" Lacy asked, relaxing into the chair, as Roxanne rubbed her shoulder.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lacy looked up at Roxanne, with her bright brown eyes and long eyelashes. "As far as you'd like me too.." She said, choosing her words a bit carefully.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Please you? Um... What kind of pleading are you asking for?" She asked. "Sexuality?" Lacy asked, batting her long eyelashes, as she spoke on her seductive tone.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She held in a soft gasp, closing her eyes. "Yes.. I'm alright with it.." She whispered, then looked down at her. "But Miss Noir.... Shouldn't we go somewhere... More private?" She cooed.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lacy stayed in her seat. She watched Roxanne, her movements. "Soo...." She said awkwardly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lacy kissed her back, wrapping her arms around her waist. She tugged a bit on Roxanne's hair, as if begging for more. She squirmed slightly under her touch, loving the sensations she was getting.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lacey you can rp with Stephan if you want...))

Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ}

unread topics | mark unread