Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta Needed for YA Coming of Age/Romance/Paranormal

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Johnson (jmjohnson) | 3 comments I am seeking beta readers for my novel Rubicon. I will be ready to start sending this out on February 17th. My novel is a YA coming of age tale with a bit of romance and a splash of paranormal. This is intended for mature audiences for swearing, drug use, and attempted rape. I would really like help with the content especially since it skates on the line between young adult and adult. My novel is roughly 55k words.

Here is a blurb:
Brigid James is about to graduate from high school without a clue as to what lies ahead. With a horrible excuse for a best friend, and scars on her wrist reminding her of her past, she meets a unique love interest that asks if she believes in ghosts. As Brigid discovers the underground world of ghosts and demons, she is taken on a ride towards self-discovery and purpose – a ride that may be her last.

Link to the first two chapters on Wattpad
http://www.wattpad.com/story/10930342...

You can respond to me here or by email:
jmjohnsonbooks@gmail.com
Thank you.

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley  Moore (ashleyemoore) | 14 comments I read the first two chapters. I would love to read it for you. It was enticing and caught my attention immediately . There were a few typos but nothing major. Send it I'm over and I'll have it read within 48 hrs

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley  Moore (ashleyemoore) | 14 comments Oh you can read me here or on watt pad as I left you a message on there or by emailing me at Bellabtch8421@aol.com

message 4: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Johnson (jmjohnson) | 3 comments Bella, Thanks for the quick response. I will send this out on Sunday evening or Monday morning. I'm still tweaking a few things.

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley  Moore (ashleyemoore) | 14 comments Sounds good. Let me know once it's sent . Have a great day

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 17 comments I'll give it a read. Let me know what is the best way to communicate.