One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Emma & .

Comments Showing 1-50 of 740 (740 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Okay so here it is. My idea is a classic romance, kinda Romeo and Juliet. So this boy and girl live next door to each other, the girl and her mother living alone but with a lot of money, as he mother is the mayor of the state. The boy has a big family, run by a single mom or dad. The girls mom has always looked down upon their family, but the girl has always been very curious of them. The boy has always liked the girl, just seeing her next door. One day he goes and talks to her, and their little relationship begins. The boys mother is fine with it but the girls mother can't know or else she won't be happy. I can be either the boy or the girl in this, it doesn't really matter to me. Or we can do a different topic, this is just one I thought of.

message 2: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Sweet... Romeo and Juliet seems to surround me... My cousin did a play on this, my friend got mad at me cuz I read her Romeo and Juliet aloud, school starts abt love.

I'd prefer to be the boy. =D

message 3: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Aha I'm reading it soon in school. XP

And okay perfect!!! So do you wanna start your charrie? If you want he can be kinda bad boy, I don't care ;)

message 4: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Ladies first ;D

message 5: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Aha okay, just saying I can't add pics

message 6: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) No probs =D

message 7: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Name: Rose Hathaway
Personality: Rose is kind and caring, unlike her harsh mother. shes a bit shy when you first meet her , but then becomes very spontaneous. she keeps to herself mostly, and enjoys swimming and reading.
Appearance: Rose is tall with wavy dark blonde hair. she has big blue eyes, and a nice body. she has freckles and pale skin. she is overall very pretty.
other: she has a pool in her backyard where she spends most of her time swimming

message 8: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) hold on...

message 9: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) what year is this in?

message 10: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments like modern-day. and I'm thinking it could be summer

message 11: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Bingo! Wait up

message 12: by Your Mom (last edited Feb 12, 2014 05:10AM) (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Name: Arthur McOwen
Number/Position: Citizen
Powers: Pretty much a few dozen properties and billions of shares in stock market.
Appearance: A combination of dark brown and jet black hair in a wild and unruly way. He is well-built, although not overly so. With a height of 6 feet, he stands above most crowds and they’ll have to strain their necks to look at him in the face when they are at an extremely close proximity. Muscles that sometimes highlighted a scar across his shoulder blade, even as he hated it.
Personality: Intelligent and resourceful, although sometimes it's misused for negative reasons. Diamond-headed when it comes to something he strongly supports but if you knew where to poke and pry, you can probably get through him. Lazy at times but when he is very much interested in something, the adrenaline pumping through him to do it will be more than water in the sea and faster than photons in high-speed. Quite sarcastic and humorous, mostly triggered as a defensive system or to try and mock someone. Loves to stay awake as long as possible to just do non-beneficial actions such as toying with his , well, toys. Adventurous and very curious in anything he is interested in. Pretty impulsive at moments.
History: No one knows his past. Not even the people closest to him. And he planned to keep it that way. Although he is known to sometimes fight back and get into brawls against the bullies in school.
Legacies: All he had from his father was the money they had and a sword that was now used quite often by people as a short-sword. Besides that, all the rest was his reward from hard-work.
Relationships: His father, mother and his very annoying younger sister. Emphasis the word "annoying". Although now he lost all connections to them and all he had was Anderson, his best friend. His father was killed in a raid in their house, his sister kidnapped. His mother is all he has left
Likes: His position, horse racing, swimming, reading, watching courtesans, mocking people's mistake, games, music and taking things to the extreme.
Dislikes: People judging him, work, rules, chores and pretty much everything a typical guy would hate.
Others: ((Under... 'maintenance'))

message 13: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments awesome :-) so I'm assuming he doesn't use the sword haha. and do you want me to start?

message 14: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) No. It was kinda passed on from generation after generation. =P And yeah go ahead =D

message 15: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments okay lol. and I'm not extremely detailed too just saying.

Rose was in her backyard in her pool, just taking a dip while her mom was out.

message 16: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) "YES! I'VE DONE MY WORK!" he shouted from within his room, trying to top his mother's nagging.

message 17: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments she heard shouting from next door and wondered curiously what was going on.

message 18: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Arthur stayed silent for a moment, swearing that if he heard another word from his mother, he's going to break his snow globe. Fortunately, there wasn't. He got up from his bed and started to pace his room before catching sight of Rose in the pool next door through the window.

message 19: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments she saw him briefly, looking away quickly so it didn't look like she was watching.

message 20: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Arthur's lips twitched into a smile.

message 21: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments she went underwater and swam around for a bit, wondering what happened

message 22: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) He briefly wondered if Misses Hathaway was home.

((Should he meet her soon or...?))

message 23: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments she popped back up, looking back at his window.

((yeah I'm thinking around now))

message 24: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments she popped back up, looking back at his window.

((yeah I'm thinking around now))

message 25: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) An idea strikes him, and he took out a few draft papers, before writing down: "Is your mom home?" and pressing it against the window.

message 26: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments she smiled looking at the papers. she shook her head and swam back so she could see him better

message 27: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) He blinked, before grinning. Grabbing his phone and slipping it into his pocket, he headed downstairs. "Mom, I'm gonna wander about for a while. Get some fresh air and clear my head."

message 28: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments she hopped out of the pool, not even bothering with a towel. she was wearing a blue bikini that showed her curves

message 29: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) "For how long?" his mom called back, but he was already out the door.

Arthur walked over to the next house, ringing the doorbell. He frowned, suddenly unsure of why he was standing there and doing what he is.

message 30: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments she walked around three house and saw him. "Hey. Back here." She said, smiling a little

message 31: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((Three houses? o.O))

message 32: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments sorry I meant the. my spellcheck is off

message 33: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Oh...

message 34: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Soooo umm... Your turn.

message 35: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Arthur blinked, snapping himself out of his own reverie. "Umm... hi? Your name's Rose, right?" he asked nervously. What is he even doing there?

message 36: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She nodded and stepped out where he could see her. She was just in her bathing suit. "You're Arthur right?" She asked him softly, crossing her arms over he chest self-consciously

message 37: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Arthur's jaw instantly dropped to the floor, his little soldier jumping to attention. She looked so much better close-up... He swallows, before forcing up a smile. "Yes," was all he managed.

message 38: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She bit her lip. "Umm... I hope you don't think I was eavesdropping." She said to him quietly.

message 39: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) "Eaves-dropping?" he asked, frowning and cocking his head to the side, before it dawned on him. "Oh! That. Nah, it's my mother being my mother. No biggies."

message 40: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments "Okay. Well... Do you wanna come for a swim?" She asked him, unsure as to why she asked, but it felt right.

message 41: by Your Mom (last edited Feb 13, 2014 07:48AM) (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) "Umm..." he wasn't sure if he'd function in the pool with her, but he simply nodded mutely.

message 42: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She smiled softly, and nodded for him to follow her. She walked back to her pool, her heart racing. She felt so different, seeing him for real.

message 43: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) He followed her nervously, trying not to stare at her sashaying ass in front of him. He scowled at his reaction. What was wrong with him? He never acted like that.

message 44: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She stopped when she got to the backyard. "So umm... How are you?" She asked him softly, looking up at him. She was tall, but he made her look short. Her big blue eyes looked up at his.

message 45: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) "Why have I never seen you anywhere but in your house?" he asked, ignoring her question. Curiosity simply got the better of him.

message 46: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments "Umm... My mom tries to keep me in. I go to a private school, and when she leaves I try to get outside as much as I can." She told him, biting her lip.

message 47: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((I'm listening to "Love Story" now lolz))

He scratched his head. "But I never ever met you in mall's or restaurants or wherever. Why is that so?"

message 48: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments ((Lol nice :) happy valentines day!!!))

She shrugged. "I usually hang out at home a lot. I don't go out often, I don't have many friends." She said to him sheepishly, reddening slightly.

message 49: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((Same to u! =D))

"Ah."That explains a lot. "So, am I actually allowed into your house?" he asked, noting the slight blush creeping onto her skin.

message 50: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She looked up at him. "Umm... Why are you asking?" She asked him curiously, smiling just a little.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15