*Behold ! Our AWESOME Room !!

message 2: by Ayaaa (new)

Ayaaa (ayaaah1899) | 1147 comments Mod
* Bedroom ^_^

*Study Table

* Our Balcony !! {WE HAVE A POOL GUYS !!!}

message 3: by Ayaaa (new)

(( I can Multi - Task right ? Since this is his room and such ? ))

Matthew enters the room feeling depressed, he walks to the bedroom and sits on his bed . "Sigh~ I think i need to rest . Hey ,, Stine you up there ? " He knocks on the bed above to know if Stine was sleeping .

(( <-- Hey ,, Adel,, like this ,, if you want to talk without RP you should enclose it with a Parenthesis ,, Got it ? I'll be on Later ! And ,, DONT YOU DARE TOUCH SAVANNAH!! okay ? Well if you dont want to sleep under the bed ,, FUCK OFF!! ))

message 4: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments "..........Such Noise must be limited....." - while playing a game entitled "Diabolic Lovers".

((Hey, I hate my name, thinking it would intertwine with the singer Adele. Savannah? What sudden, ruthless interaction can I do to such a dazzling lady such as her? Also, why care? Doesn't seem as if she's you're girl does it? Weeeh...! ))

message 5: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments ((Also, Thanks for preparing the room. Though I would've wanted us to sleep in coffins... ))

message 6: by Ayaaa (new)

((Hey,,, im the one who made this room ,,so im the one incharge !! Shut it!! {Kuya bala !! Yogs ,, bad trip mani ea huh !!} ))

message 7: by Ayaaa (new)

((dude,, my character has a crush on april,, not savannah,, and savannah's character is rhapsody,, okay? And the story right now is ,, matthew met rhapsody in the garden,they became friends and matthew ask her to help him with his unrequited love with april,, wait you know april right? The nurse ,, in the infirmary ,, now since your matthews dorm mate ,, your already friends for about 2 years ,, got it? But they always tease each other ! And fight sometimes,, got it?))

message 8: by Ayaaa (new)

(( and ohh right ,, you should atleast talk to him,, matthew about advices and such,, evem if your a cold person))

message 9: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments "....Wanna take a dip....at the pool?" - slow voice

message 10: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments "...Also, I wanna talk about the nurse...April." - Stine's voice getting thinner and thinner.

message 11: by Ayaaa (new)

"hey,, hey,, i haven't told you about april yet,, how'd you know? You read minds or something. ? But well okay ,, lets dip in the pool,, i need to relax anyway," Matthew then stand up and went to the balcony " well? Lets go ? Its 5:30 already so ,, it wont hurt you"

message 12: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments "...Actually,....April....she's ummm......" -can't find the words to say/speechless.

message 13: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments "....I like....her......her blood exactly." -Wanna share look.

message 14: by Ayaaa (new)

"WHAT?!! Want me to drain you blood.!!!!???? What the HELL? " Matthew was surprised of what Stine has said . YES , his dorm mate's a vampire but ! Why April?!! " Yeah right !! Lets dip in the pool !! I'll drown you by then !!! " He was irritated. if possible , he would want to kill him right now.

message 15: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments "........Just joking......" -Mocking smile

message 16: by Ayaaa (new)

((ahh yeah ,, dude ! One more thing ,, in our Rp ,, when you want other people to be involved you should ask them ,, okay? Stop making your story on ur own ,, you should get their permission ! And dude ,, ur not allowed to multi task with 1 character okay. ? And i noticed this since earlier before going in a thread like the gardens , bla bla you should go to the ASK FOR AN RP thread first and ask someone to rp with you ,, dont just go in and start ur own , okay ? Got it? If you dont understand ,, lets just talk tomorrow in class .))

message 17: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments (( I'm a fast learner, also do not underestimate the comprehension skills of your very own class pres. haha! But seriously, got it dude! Also, where can I ask them? Only through PM ))

message 18: by Ayaaa (new)

((well ,, your choice,, Dude !! im not underestimating your comprehension skilss its just that ,, why are Rp-ing everywhere ? its not cool dude !! so not cool , like now ,, your Rp-ing with me ,, but your also at the infirmary ?!! what the hell is that ? ))

message 19: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments (( I am totally yours, I deleted my RP's! ))

message 20: by Ayaaa (new)

((haha , nice ,, Your totally mine ? haha why do i feel something strange ? haha Well thats good then .Sorry for being such a brat about this ,, its just that its yeah ,, ~ hahha ))

message 21: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments "...I'll be leaving to the infirmary Matt. I'll be with April for a while. See yah.." - He flew away.

message 22: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments (( Am I doing it right? I asked MIA about a RP anyway.. I'll just wait for her answer..))

message 23: by Ayaaa (new)

((yep,, haha ,,, wait... What? After you just said that your all mine and now your leaving matthew?))

message 24: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments ((Sure, that's fine, I suppose. I would be delighted to be in your company! Just prepare yourself. ))

message 25: by Ayaaa (new)

"hey ,,, where are you going. ??? Heyy !! Dont go " matthew stands there frozen. His face looking like he's gonna kill someone , he just cant believe that Stine was actually the one who invited him to take dip in the pool and yet, This!!?? "he invited me to the pool then leaves me even before going ,, am some slave or something?" he let out a sigh

message 26: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments ((Rolling over with laughter, not by your comment, but by the realization that Matthew was on his way to April, but he got distracted, and now a new guy is going to come to April instead. ROFL LOL XD))

message 27: by Ayaaa (new)

((lol,, i was actually going ,, its just that he's too much like coward, lol haha oh yeahh it makes sense ,, hahaha never even thought that it was his dormmate who went to go to his crush.like what they say,, if you got the oppurtunity you must grab it ,, or else ... Somebody will take it from you ,, lol))

message 28: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments (( Let's head to the infirmary..))

message 29: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments ((Okay, you comment first, Asterous. I apologize in advance If I'd spelt your name wrong. ))

message 30: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments ((Astreaous))

message 31: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments (( I believe we must be in the Infirmary first since April works there, am i not right?

message 32: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments ((Yeah, exactly, she lives there too, and she is in there already.))

message 33: by Ayaaa (new)

((You can actually call him Stine ,, to make it easy for you :D ))

message 34: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments (( He arrived at the dorm, planning what to do tomorrow during their meeting with April... Bro, U gonna lose to this half witch? ))

message 35: by Ayaaa (new)

Matthew entered the dorm ,he was restless , depressed ,,he felt alone , lonely . He feels like dying . Suicide hurts, i'd rather die with an heart attack He thought to himself ,, Wow ,, Alcohol disinfectant taste good :D he thought again to himself . He went straight up to the balcony and looked at the pool . "Maybe i'll just drown myself ? .... no.. no .. i'll just stay inside the room and lock myself till i die ... hmm yes ,, thats a good idea . "Because of love sick he turned like this , he now even talks to himself.

message 36: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments (( I'll enter alright? ))

message 37: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments Looking at his friend who has just taken alcohol and is drunk, he said "Matt, with your red shirt and drunken look, you look deliciously sweet..... Just like blood that has just been poured like wine..."

message 38: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments "...May I give you pleasure my friend,,,,, by biting you?"-Stine asked pleasingly

message 39: by Ayaaa (new)

((ofcourse ,, its our dorm ,, haha))

message 40: by Ayaaa (new)

"Should i take that as a compliment or an insult ? " he said with his eyes half close. He then walks ,,to his bed and lays down drunk from the alcohol.

message 41: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments "....You look pale,,, probably from the toxic you drank.....Let me help you..." Stine walks down from his bed, gets closer to Matt, and bit Matt....
"....Do not worry, this will detoxify you, I can store poison in my body...This will only hurt a little roomies."

message 42: by Ayaaa (new)

Matthew chuckled . "haha,, its tickles ... stop it,, " he then pushes stine away ,, and said " Call Rhapsody ,, i want to talk to her ,, she's my new girl bestfriend right now ,, Go !! go and date with april . "

message 43: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments "I refuse....I have merely detoxified you....let me continue....If you resist, it will only get harder and awful."-Stine feels pleasure from drinking Matt's blood. :D

message 44: by Ayaaa (new)

((Ew ,, quickly detoxify it and stop it !! im dying you crazy bitch !!))

message 45: by Ayaaa (new)

((Seriously ,, i dont want my character to die yet you know ,,))

message 46: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments "You taste delicious Matt......Let me bite here instead...................I'm sorry... I have to stop.....I might get carried away..." -Stine then went to his bed and closed his eyes, preventing to contact with Matt anymore...

message 47: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments (( That's all for now ))

message 48: by Ayaaa (new)

zzzzZZZZzzzzz ... " Matthew was actually asleep a while ago .

((Hey dont forget to invite savannah here ,, !! her character Rhapsody ,,okay ? tell her that was rejected ,, and such ,, she'll know .. i already told her about april . ))

message 49: by Ayaaa (new)

((Dude ? ,,, so when your Character slept ,, you literally slept too ? FUDGE ? but cool ! haha lol.))

message 50: by Ayaaa (new)

(( Dont worry , haha i ended up the Rp in a thread before going here.))

« previous 1 3 4 5