so you like YA?! discussion

Archives > March Signups

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jasmin, Cookie Monster :) (new)

Jasmin (sakuchu) | 964 comments Mod
Hi, I want to join :)

I'll add:
Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1) by C.C. Hunter Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers, #1) by J.A. Redmerski Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Need (Need, #1) by Carrie Jones Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex (acobaf) Can't wait to do this one again!

I'm adding:

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee Forsaken (The Demon Trappers, #1) by Jana Oliver Anew (The Archers of Avalon, #1) by Chelsea Fine Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi

message 3: by Tara (new)

Tara | 120 comments I have not done well this month with the pool. Maybe I will do better next month!

Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1) by Rick Yancey The Thief (The Queen's Thief, #1) by Megan Whalen Turner The Nightmare Dilemma (The Arkwell Academy, #2) by Mindee Arnett Frozen (Heart of Dread, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz

message 4: by Riya, The Ball of Energy :D (last edited Feb 12, 2014 08:46PM) (new)

Riya | 1575 comments Mod
I'm in!

Scorpia (Alex Rider, #5) by Anthony Horowitz City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare Ark Angel (Alex Rider, #6) by Anthony Horowitz Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater

message 5: by Riya, The Ball of Energy :D (new)

Riya | 1575 comments Mod
Oh sure hannah!!!
I'll choose Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) by J.K. Rowling instead

message 7: by Lisa (last edited Mar 23, 2014 06:25AM) (new)

Lisa I'd like to join please
Blythewood (Blythewood, #1) by Carol Goodman Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Evertrue (Everneath, #3) by Brodi Ashton Fingerprints of You by Kristen-Paige Madonia The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) by Jessica Sorensen

Finished Half-Blood 3-23-14

message 9: by Tachi (new)

Tachi I'll join:)
Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor The Luxe (Luxe, #1) by Anna Godbersen A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) by Libba Bray What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen Confessions of a Murder Suspect (Confessions, #1) by James Patterson

message 10: by Dezra (new)

Dezra Bennett (dezra_bennett) I'm in.
Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia Numbers (Numbers, #1) by Rachel Ward L.A. Candy (L.A. Candy, #1) by Lauren Conrad Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver

message 11: by Riya, The Ball of Energy :D (last edited Feb 23, 2014 05:12PM) (new)

Riya | 1575 comments Mod
Hey Hannah- sorry for the complications, but instead of Scorpia and Ark Angel, can I choose these two books instead:

Scorpia Rising (Alex Rider #9) by Anthony Horowitz and Xenocide (The Ender Quintet, #3) by Orson Scott Card

Also- hate to bother you again, but you never added Gone (cause someone else had already chosen Shiver)

Thanks in advance Hannah :)

message 12: by Riya, The Ball of Energy :D (new)

Riya | 1575 comments Mod
Hannah wrote: "Riya wrote: "Hey Hannah- sorry for the complications, but instead of Scorpia and Ark Angel, can I choose these two books instead:

Scorpia Rising (Alex Rider #9) by Anthony Horowitz and Xenocide (The Ender Quintet, #3) by Orson Scott Card

..."

Oh my bad! I totally mixed up my book pools on that one :P Nah Harry Potter is fine- but thanks so much Hannah :D

message 13: by Gabby (new)

Gabby M. (gabbydreamer) | 53 comments Hey is it too late to sign up?

message 14: by Gabby (new)

Gabby M. (gabbydreamer) | 53 comments Oh yeah! ok...
Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver

message 15: by Alex (new)

Alex (acobaf) Reserved For Progress

message 16: by Riya, The Ball of Energy :D (last edited Mar 28, 2014 09:12PM) (new)

Riya | 1575 comments Mod
Books Read: 3
1. Scorpia Rising
2. What Happened to Goodbye
3. Wake

message 17: by Jasmin, Cookie Monster :) (last edited Mar 30, 2014 04:48AM) (new)

Reserved for my Progress :)

Read:3/49
Anew (The Archers of Avalon, #1) by Chelsea Fine Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Need (Need, #1) by Carrie Jones

I'll try to read:
Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers, #1) by J.A. Redmerski Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare Evertrue (Everneath, #3) by Brodi Ashton Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins
(and I think that's already a lot lol)

Did anyone realise that Frozen is twice in the pool?

message 18: by Riya, The Ball of Energy :D (new)

Riya | 1575 comments Mod
Wow good luck Jasmin! And really? I can't see it twice... I may just be going insane though....

message 19: by Jasmin, Cookie Monster :) (new)

I think Hannah changed it now (or am I going insane? XD)

message 20: by Jasmin, Cookie Monster :) (new)

I finished Anew a few days ago! :)

message 21: by Heather (new)

Heather | 525 comments ... I bet it is to late to sign up now though...

message 22: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Potayta (trobes7x) forgot about this!
I read
Frozen