1x1 Roleplays discussion

RP > KATE - she's my friend! - & HANA - that's me!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

YAAAAY! *jumps around wildly like a little kid*

Do you have ideas? If not, I've got tons, don't worry, I want to hear what you have first.

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Hit me! XD *squints* That ID...is SNK, isn't it? XD

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

It is! Please tell me that you love manga and anime too?

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Yes, but I do not claim to be an otaku.~

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe, here's a random fact about me, I'm a bit of a yabdere but Whatevs!! Can you tell me what your fave anime/ manga is and if I know it, I'll think up an idea we can do based on it..

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Ooh, yandere, eyy~? I tend to lean towards kuudere, it's weird, lol.~

Hrm, I love Kamisama Hajimemashita, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Noragami, etc. etc. etc.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

What about Nisekoi? SAO, Snk, Mirrai nikki, Dear, InuxBoku SS?

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments = u = I LOVE INUXBOKU SS.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

<3 *High five* ME TOO!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

What about Dear? Its also by Cocoa Fujiwara

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Actually, I've heard of all the above except for that one...are you ok with an InuxBoku one?

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Or is there one you really want to do?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lets do InuxBoku SS, now to think if ab idea or do you want to do the story line?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

As in existing one.

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Do you have an idea? I'm kind of blank right now, but if you have any good ideas...~?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Heheheheheheh, lemme think for a second, an idea will be coming up in just a moment.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 11, 2014 09:34PM) (new)

A girl is half youkai and gets sent to the mansion but she really doesn't want to stay there so she causes a lot of trouble to her SS (e.g. Running away, bad mouthing, not listening, ignoring) but one time she gets into deathly trouble and her SS saves her, she starts to fall in love but because she is the type to be tough on the outside, she pretends like its nothing and suppresses her feelings. She finds out something about her SS, something shocking and when he finds out she knows, he corners her and asks (his secret can be something like he has done something bad/evil in the past) and she gets scared and runs away, he had also started to like her and starts to look for her, etc...we can think along the way.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Sooo?

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments CUUTE, I LIKE IT.

Tsundere owner with hot SS = good combo!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe, gosheimas! (good) can I be the girl?? :3

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Hai! I'll make the charrie right now~

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments For the guy, I mean!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk, me too, for the girl.

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 11, 2014 11:11PM) (new)

Name: Kinara Oshijo
Appearance: http://beneaththetangles.files.wordpr...
Personality: TBRP
History: Her family is very wealthy, it's because she has Youkai blood in her family. She had been kept isolated for most of her life so Kinara grew up with a very bad impression of herself. No one wanted to be her friend at school and she ended up being all alone, she became a sort of female delinquent but truly she was unhappy.

message 27: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (last edited Feb 12, 2014 10:46PM) (new)

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Yamato Rei - 18 (human)

A somewhat cold character, not much is known about his background. However, Rei is the gentleman of gentlemen, always taking the extra step for perfection.

Half Yokai -

Full -

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesomeness!!!!!!! He's awesome. Do you want to start?

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments SUREEEE

===[slight flashback]===

The silence in the garden was almost seemingly peaceful. Here and there, dragonflies grazed over the pond surface, leaving tiny ripples. A lone young man, sitting on a stone bench as he rested his weight against his arms behind him, had his silver eyes closed, as if in deep thought. Suddenly, the silence was broken by a servant, who had entered into the courtyard.

"R-Rei-san, Master Oushijo wishes to see you," the servant bowed.

The white haired man opened his eyes, standing to his full height and gave a slight bow of acknowledgement. Following the servant, Yamato Rei glanced around at his surroundings, slightly familiarizing himself with the mansion.

"Rei-kun," the man seated on the sofa nodded at the young man who had just entered the room. "I wished to meet my daughter's SS before sending her off." His cold tone still betrayed some emotion behind it. "I leave her in your hands, so please take care of her."

Rei bowed accordingly with a suave smile, smoothly saying, "Yes, of course, m'lord."

------------[SKIP TO PRESENT DAY]---------------------

"Miss, is this your stop?" the taxi cab driver turned to face the young girl in the back seat of the yellow cab. "This mansion over there?" he pointed to the antique building nearby.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Kinara sighed, "Yes. Thank you." she said, getting out of the yellow taxi cab, she went to the back and pulled out her one bag which was about the size of a hockey bag.
Kinara waved at the taxi driver and started walking towards the mansion.
Ut was hot today, really hot. The last thing Kinara wanted was to stay out side another minute, she sighed, taking a glance at the huge mansion which seemed so out of place...her new home for a long time.
Kinara reached the doors and pulled them open, she opened them and entered, looking around.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hana? :D))

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments But before she could open the door herself, a beautiful man opened the door, giving a sweeping bow. "Welcome, Oshijo-sama," he smoothly took her luggage. "I am your SS, Yamato Rei. I am in your care."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She jumped slightly, caught by surprise. "You're my SS?" she said, momentarily forgetting about her father's arrangements. "Oh. Right, please give me back my bag, I can carry it myself, thanks." she said, holding out her hand.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hana???))

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments ((Sorry, I've been SUPER SUPER BUSY. Not even kidding...D:))

"I can't do that," he responded, and - were those sparkles in the background? "Ojou-sama, please follow me this way," he led her into the suite.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha, it's ok, I understand.))

Kinara stood dumb-folded, This is my SS, why in the world did I get him and why do I even need one?! I don't, that's it, I don't. she thought but reluctantly followed him, she looked around the suite, it was nice, not something she was used to, the first thing she did was go and open the windows, she needed them open because she needed to sneak out at night into the park, her new place of isolation. She had already picked an area on her way here. She turned around, looking at her SS, "You know my name but I don't know yours, what is yours?" she asked.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ahh, and you've disappeared again...))

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments ((I'm so sorry! I have a competition coming up! O u O))

The white haired man smiled, bowing a bit. "I am Yamato Rei, but what you call me shall be my name," he said in a fluent tone, setting her luggage down. "Are you tired? Thirsty? Hungry?" he stood at attention, watching her open the window.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's ok, good luck at your competition!))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ahh, no, thank you, Yamato-san." she said, turning around, "It's not like I can't get something myself." she added. After that she mentally cursed herself, Damn my mouth she thought. She sighed, walking over to her bag, she looked at it, "Would you mind if I unpacked?" she asked.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ahh, no, thank you, Yamato-san." she said, turning around, "It's not like I can't get something myself." she added. After that she mentally cursed herself, Damn my mouth she thought. She sighed, walking over to her bag, she looked at it, "Would you mind if I unpacked?" she asked.

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments "No, it's fine. If ojou-sama needs some time to herself, I will quickly make my way back to my room to make arrangements for lunch and dinner," he bowed, stepping out.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, "Alright, thank you." she said and turned away. She didn't need a dog at her heels, all she needed was to be alone.

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments The room was silent for a moment, before the piercing ring of the phone interrupted her thoughts.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Kinara jumped in surprise, reaching for the phone she juggled it until she could finally push the answer button, she brought it to her ear, "Hello?" she said in a rather annoyed way.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hana???))

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments "How are you settling in, dear?" It was her father's voice over the phone.

(just got back from a competition)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ooh, how'd it go?))

She sighed, "I just got here." she said. It wasn't the usual for her father to speak with her, he probably wanted something or was doing this out of curtsy.

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments ((like dish:
creative writing prose - 2nd
creative writing poetry - 1st
choir - 1st
small ensemble (vocal) - 2nd

so yeps~ SUPERBLY TIRED.))

"So you've gotten used to your SS then?" a faint satirical chuckle was heard in the background. "I expect high things of you, Kinara."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wow, good job!))

"No. I don't even need an SS. You've never cared for me and you probably never will, I am my own person and I will live past your expectations because you yourself don't even know me." she said, angered, she didn't want to talk to this person.

« previous 1