YA Book Recommendations! discussion

About Me!!:) > TMI!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I got this idea from Jesse the Reader on youtube! This is where people can get to know each other a little bit more than before!!:) So here are the questions:

- What are you currently wearing?
- What is your favorite color?
- Were you ever in love?
- Did you ever suffer a horrible break up?
- What is your must have accessories?
- Do you have a crush?
- What is your bookish pet peeve?

message 2: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 3 comments Um, my pajamas, purple, no, no, yes, and When the one character that I get so, SO attached to, dies in a horrible plot twist.

message 3: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 3 comments Oh! and my must have accessory has to be one of my favorite necklaces.

message 4: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 2 comments currently wearing: jeans and a hoodie
favorite color: purple
Were you ever in love? I am in love
horrible break up? yes but it is in the past
must have accessories: my hats
crush: my girlfriend
bookish pet peeve: cracked spines

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Currently wearing: blue sheer western shirt And slippers
Favorite color: orange
Ever in love:no
Breakups: well no dates yet so...
Must have acessory: i really don't know
Crush: kinda
Bookish pet peeve: I always leave my books face down not at home and at school but I'm not sure why

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess I should do this too haha!
Currently wearing: a Kelly green Keep Calm and March on t-shirt with gray leggings and cheetah print slippers
Favorite Color: Purple
Ever in love: Once but not anymore
Break ups: yes but over it now
Must have accessory: Beanies!!!
Crush: wouldn't you like to know ;)
Bookish Pet Peeve: doggy ears on a brand new book...I just can't.

message 7: by Victorine (new)

Victorine (vici_torine) | 4 comments - Currently wearing? Black jeans, gray vest, a red checkered blouse (Think Luke from Gilmore Girls), black top and black and blue sneaker.
- Colour: Blue
- Ever in Love: Yes
- Break-up: Indeed
- Must have accessories: Earrings and a E-reader
- Crush: Not anymore
- Bookish pet peeve: Cracked spines and dog ears. It is still just a book ;)The story is in the mind!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Victorine wrote: "- Currently wearing? Black jeans, gray vest, a red checkered blouse (Think Luke from Gilmore Girls), black top and black and blue sneaker.
- Colour: Blue
- Ever in Love: Yes
- Break-up: Indeed
- Mu..."

With E-readers you don't have to deal with those things!:)

message 9: by Victorine (new)

Victorine (vici_torine) | 4 comments Indeed ;) Leaves a lot of space in a bag, haha

message 10: by Laura (last edited Feb 20, 2014 05:55PM) (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) - Black yoga pants, regular ankle socks, sky blue ribbed tank top, black running sweatshirt/sweater thing with a pink collar with my hair in a pony tail
- BLUE!!!
- Nope
- Nope (actually glad I can say no to that one...)
- Ipod/Kindle/Book (music and books are my LIFE), my cross necklace, my watch, and my ring (no not a wedding ring :D)!
- I did... but a tragic event occured (I actually talked to him) and I found out I couldn't stand the sound of him talking... kind of a big problem...
- When the author deems it necessary to make sure that all of my favorite characters either ends up dead, alone, or cursed forever. Also when they end with the most horrible cliff-hanger and the next book doesn't come out for a year - brutal!